[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will the Wehrmacht ever be in Mega Bloks Call of Duty Franchise? - Community

Will the Wehrmacht ever be in Mega Bloks Call of Duty Franchise?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Will the Wehrmacht ever be in Mega Bloks Call of Duty Franchise?

I've been wondering this for a while, because I really would like to see some Wehrmacht figures and sets soon. It's cool to have American soldiers, but the Second World War wasn't just about them. You've also made the German Flak 18 88mm and German bunkers, so making German soldiers would make sense, right?

Are there any reasons you have to not make the Wehrmacht?

The Wehrmacht weren't Nazis at all, so there must be another reason to why you haven't done anything yet, right?

Anyways, I hope I can get a reply. Thank you for reading

Bump, no replies? I agree, I have no interest in collecting the Call of Duty WW2 era sets when there are only US figures and vehicles. Due to the lack of news or information I'm not sure I would like to invest in a short series of one sided sets.

Protozoan wrote:Bump, no replies? I agree, I have no interest in collecting the Call of Duty WW2 era sets when there are only US figures and vehicles. Due to the lack of news or information I'm not sure I would like to invest in a short series of one sided sets.
Amen to that, we need Jerries to fight the Tommies, we also need more brits, and maybe a few french soldiers.

I'd love to see a whole series dedicated to WW2 models, sets & vehicles. Call of Duty or not; but the trademark would probably help them sell I bet.

A MAYBE -

Maybe one of the reasons why megablocks don't include soldiers of other countries, is because the games in Wich the kits came from doesn't have them. Thus why we see a generic enemy soldier, or zombie, and other special forces claiming patriotism. I don't know why, but if Mega blocks were to make opposing forces of other countries. They may have to deal with all kinds of "equal rights, non hate, human activists, etc, etc, .." . And I don't think Mega blocks wants to get mixed up in that political propaganda. - J-101

Alternative -

Go out and get a bunch of the TMNT. Figure packs containing the Gray and Purple ninjas. Then paint them as you please. Then take pics of your builds and post them on the gallery. I for one would like to see them.

CAMO-DAYS-ADVENTURE
Notice the plot of my comic? It's not between countries, but it's between secret forces of good and bad. Therefore, I can use anyone, and any figure in Wich manner in see fit. No good or bad guys. Kinda like Stars Wars.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”