[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo legend battle pack - Community

Halo legend battle pack

Builds & Discussions
The one thing that bugs me about Mega Bloks is that all of the figures that people want for example I'm trying to build up fireteam osiris but to get spartan Locke I have to buy the vulture gunship same with spartan Kelly to get her I have to buy a giant firebase. It would be nice if Mega Bloks made this giant pack that included

-Sargent Forge, painted shotgun
-Fireteam majestic, painted weapons for all, flag with fireteam insignia
-Fireteam Osiris ALL characters with head pieces to swap round with helmets, painted weapons typical of the character ie smg for vale, shotgun for buck ect
-Blue Team with two master chief helmets (halo combat evolved helmet under helmet), and painted weapons.
-rvb named characters red team blue team
-rvb named freelancers
-rvb random insurrectionist characters
-small bits of terrain to pose characters on

thanks for reading - Tim

for RVB, probably the tex vs reds and blues which would have a whole bunch of characters from the video or even better, red vs blue packs which have some people from the show like a caboose with holographic church or something like that.

I agree here, the AI's would be cool to collect. Maybe even figure size RvB AI mystery packs, each with there own special extra, like Theta and his Skateboard.

bobdaboss11 wrote: -rvb named characters red team blue team
-rvb named freelancers
-rvb random insurrectionist characters
-small bits of terrain to pose characters on
Well they are doing better about terrain, switching from 2X3 black jumper plates to small terrain plates for stands...
But yeah, trying to build the RvB teams is a pain.
Silenttakedown wrote:for RVB, probably the tex vs reds and blues which would have a whole bunch of characters from the video or even better, red vs blue packs which have some people from the show like a caboose with holographic church or something like that.
The Charlie Series Gummi fig is a perfect Delta!

But yeah, right now I'm using an old UNSC Cobalt Combat Unit Spartan as Caboose (The old articulation fits I think), a Charlie Series Orange Fred as Grif, regular Fred from the Booster Frame as Washington, and the Halo Heroes Spartan Orbital as Meta Armored Tucker.

Return to “Halo”