[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you trade mega bloks with other collectors locally? - Community

Do you trade mega bloks with other collectors locally?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
How many of you trade mega bloks items with other fans locally? I've made a number of trades in my area surprisingly (mostly Halo for COD bit other mega items as well ). It's always interesting to meet fellow collectors locally .

I wish I would. But nobody is willing, all my friends that used to don't anymore. ;(

While I'm a member of a competitor's adult fan group that is in my area, I'm not aware of any Mega Bloks fan groups in my area. I did meet one guy at Toys R Us that sets up table top battle games for his son and son's friends. My friends that come to the games I've done use my stuff and haven't started building up their own.
It would be great to have some local people to trade with.

Would be nice to know another adult that is into this stuff. I'm mostly in the closet about it all with my friends lol.

Ha! I imagine that many adult collectors are . I find that amusing considering the # of adults online who are visible and active participants in many action figure collecting communities . Heck look at mega's Facebook page.

I've traded / dealt with a few local collectors (who were adults) . 3 were COD collectors . A few others were Halo collectors. Why don't we have a trade thread here on this forum ?

well, you can trade figs at bloksfest.

Silenttakedown wrote:well, you can trade figs at bloksfest.
You dont trade them you buy them. Unless someone there offferrs to trade. I'm going this year. Its a mega bloks, halo, cod and Assassins Creed convention, which also has gaming tournanents, custom contests and stalls to buy artwork and various gaming merchandise.

Where is BloksFest held? Is there more than one a year?

Return to “General discussion”