[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
future halo sets ideas - Page 2 - Community

future halo sets ideas

Got a question? Ask it here!
Well I won't help you if I find you on the street in poverty.

say, don't you live in the bronx?

??????????????????????????????????????????????? u sed on where are the halo heroes in the bronx u sed same here in the bronx

I didn't mean I lived in "The Bronx"

I was thinking if Mega Bloks could do another series that carries on with the same idea as the 3.00$ ODST Drop Pods, but with Spartans, and the pod/packaging that they come in being Cryo-Tubes.

If there is on thing I love, it's Halo Mega Bloks Spartan Fireteams. I like getting spartans with unique flags, different armor variant with matching colors. At this point (At the time of this post), there are six spartan Fireteams, (Although I count the four white Spartans from the revenant raid set a fireteam). and the colors are as follows: scarlet red, crimson red, lime green, tan, dark green, and yellow. Therefore, I would like as follows:

An Orange Fireteam (My favorite color, so it includes my favorite armor variants): Oceanic, Helljumper, Warrior, Defender, and a new mold for an Engineer
A Light Grey Fireteam: Mark VI, Recruit, Recon, and Protector
A Navy Blue Fireteam: Enforcer, Gungnir, Recon, Copperhead, and Hermes
An Azure Fireteam: Enforcer, Scout, Aviator, and Soldier (A recolor of fireteam Eagle, but minus the Oceanic Spartan)
A Purple Fireteam: Enforcer, Oceanic, Gungnir, Defender, and Warrior
A Dark Grey Fireteam: Mark VI, Aviator, Scout, and Soldier
A Black Fireteam: Mark VI, Oceanic, Recruit, Soldier, and Orbital
A Turquoise Fireteam: Recruit, Enforcer, Scout, and Warrior
An Electric Blue Fireteam: Hunter, Copperhead, Helljumper, and a new mold for the Technician (A recolor fireteam Osiris)
A Brown Fireteam: Mark VI, Hermes, a new mold for Argus and Centurion (A recolor blue team)

What logos, scenery, and weapons you give them don't matter to me all that much, I just would like more Fireteams. You don't have to follow each on to the letter (except for the Orange one, that is my dream team), but I would like to see Fireteams made in each color I listed above. And while I'm thinkin' about it, I would also like some new Spartan Armor Variants, I'll list the ones I want:

15: Scanner
14: Halo 5 Hazop
13: Venator
12: Dynast
11: Mako
10: Hellcat
09: Foehammer
08: Legionnaire
07: Jumpmaster
06: Buccaneer
05: Athlon
04: Maverick
03: Interceptor
02: Void Dancer
01: Anubis

If you do decide to make these armors, then I could never thank you enough.

I definately agree with dynast.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”