[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom Chopper - Page 2 - Community

Build Off: Custom Chopper

Tips & Tricks
I'd make it as awesome as possible. Even the color will be judged. But Custom is Custom.

J5 and J101 - colour is a good thing to use in your customs, army green (with a red star) kinda seems boring if it's on all of the customs (no offence intended), and doing custom colours gives them character (I think this is the phrase I'm looking for).

I'll upload some before and after shots of the paint job.
That way people can see the original build as well as the painted one.

That's a great idea. My chopper that I used for the "Build off add" is not the same one I'm working on. The one I posted already , is an army chopper. I won't be entering that one. Also (no offense taken).

Hey guys, just wondering a few things bout the comp, like who will be the judge (are you judging Jason101?) and can we use any brands on our builds (preferably MB ;) and is there anything that we can't do, and finally (sorry for so many questions) can our build be any kinda motorbike, just cause I have a motorbike custom I was thinking of entering in though I don't think its exactly a chopper does that matter?

Cheers,
Assassinater117

Assassinater117 wrote:who will be the judge (are you judging Jason101?)
For voting we could allow anyone to vote, and those who enter have to vote for someone other than themselves.
Or we could decide on a judge.
Assassinater117 wrote:can we use any brands on our builds (preferably MB ;) and is there anything that we can't do
Anything goes in this comp. You can use any of the Mega sets.
Jason-101 outlines the rules in his first post.
Assassinater117 wrote:can our build be any kinda motorbike, just cause I have a motorbike custom I was thinking of entering in though I don't think its exactly a chopper does that matter?
I'm not sure if my builds count as choppers either.
As long as it's a bike of some kind.

Thanks jonny5 for the response, look forward to seeing everyone's build's, good luck and may the best custom builder win ;)

J5 and Nater117, Parts from other brands are permitted. As long as you use Megabloks parts (primarily) and a M.B. figure. It could have 2, or 3 wheels. As long as it's a custom chopper like. Any color. I look at it this way. I would build , what I would ride. Ya. In my garage I have a couple of muscle cars and a custom American Iron Horse Chopper. That's why I am all about custom builds. Remember to have fun.. Sure I'll be a fare judge. I'm not afraid of loosing. It's inspiration to me. - Jason -101

Hicks_Royel wrote:The man that can successfully build a brick version of that transformable "chopper... chopper" should win praise and respect from his peers if nothing else. More so if he can get it scaled to mini-figure.
Well here it is. I'm happy with the build but disappointed in the paint job.
I have to admit I got a bit discouraged and gave up. But decided to share anyways.

Super Awesome bro. Question? : is this your custom bike entree.?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”