[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 2 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Here is my character battle status, though it is a bit more of a story intro (gives you guys something to read :). Hope Akula and Eliteslayer don't mind that I made special mention of their spartan and marine in the intro.

The Beginning…
And so the story begins here…
In the midst of a shadowy room, sat an aging man at a grey desk, his name tag read Capt. J. Edwards., his face slightly illuminated by some unknown light source from space, his deep blue eyes locked onto a small black package on his desk. The title read ‘High Priority, deliver immediately’ and it had three red triangles printed on the top left corner.
Only an hour ago, the UNSC frigate ‘Eternity’ had intercepted a small ship in deep space heading toward the omega quadrant. Aboard the small vessel was a small crew dressed in black, and in an apparent hurry to their destination. A small search of the vessel found nothing but one of the crew was found in possession of a small black package, and was rather reluctant to hand it over. The package was then handed in to the Captain who now sat in a dark room in silence, in wonder of what this package held. He slowly unwrapped the package, its contents included: A black folder with the red triangle symbol printed in the centre and a M6C/Socom. The captain held the gun, ‘Loaded’ he thought, and then placed it on the far left of his desk. He then reached over and touched the folders’ cool, smooth surface with his battle scarred hand, and ever slowly opened the folder. The Captains’ eyes widened as he looked at the pages in the mysterious folder, it contained small stapled booklets, some written in what looked like code and other in English. But what the Captain could read mystified him. Titles on some booklets read Project New Age Spartan, Agenda 880, and they were stamped with the same strange symbol on the front of the folder-three red triangles. Then he saw something even stranger-profile sheets-but not just any profile sheets, these were marked with ONI symbols, pages of Spartans, marines, ODST’s. ‘Stolen?’ Thought the captain in wonder. Some of the profile pages had pictures of the soldiers while others had unknown; many of the soldiers were some of the best in the UNSC and ONI. The Captain flipped through pages of profiles, some of the profiles included: Name: Spartan-915 Callsign: Eliteslayer 49-15 Status: Unknown, Name: Akula Status: M.I.A, the Captain flipped a few more pages until he came to a familiar name-
Name: Spartan-J85
Callsign: The Ghost
Danger Level: Lethal (Do not engage in combat)
Common weaponry: SAW and a SRS99-S5 AM Sniper rifle
Info- Was on a mission trying to locate vanishing UNSC personal, and was last seen near the Epoloch System before all connection was lost with his ship. Last transmission was recorded by the UNSC Frigate ‘Eternity’. Spartan-J85 was also being accompanied by three other Spartans who have also been listed as M.I.A.

‘Missing in action?’ Thought Capt. Edwards before he flipped to the end of the booklet and then left it closed sitting in front of him on the large grey desk. This booklet had left him with more questions than answers, who wanted this information and why? How did they get these character profiles from ONI? What was Project New Age Spartan? Edwards mind swam in an ocean of thoughts, but for a slight second his eyes flicked over to where he had placed the socom, but chills went up his spine for the gun was no longer there. Edwards quickly scanned the room in which he sat, but only shadows greeted him. ‘Wait, what was that?!’ thought the captain as for a brief second he thought he saw slight movement in the shadows. A sudden glint of a visor and the flash of a gun were the last things Edwards ever saw… dead silence ensued and slowly the assassin dressed in black walked towards the desk, where the still, slumped body of Edwards lay over. The assassin pulled the folder from under the dead captain, and laid the socom on the desk next to the captains’ left hand as to portray the scene as a suicide. The assassin then silently stalked out of the cabin, leaving no trace of his existence…

Thanks for reading :)

^ wow. That was one of the best things I have read. And one of the best paragraphs. Ever. Of all time.

And feel free to use my character in your stories (anyone can use my character as long as it doesn't contradict my story I.e. no missions during the early hours of the New Alexandria incident, late hours of the incident are fine, and as long as nobody creates a 'real' name for my character, let's keep it codename/nickname for "akula")

If anyone wants to use the other code named/nicknamed character in my story "Quick" only rule is nothing during the early N.A. events as he was with "akula" until he went back to the autumn leaving "Akula" back in N.A. So you can name "quick", kill "quick", have "quick" become a spartan, whatever you want lol

*jaw drops* Okay, you just blew my mind!, and I'm ok with you using my character as long as you keep to his story of him being an Spartan agent for ONI, but other than that, your story beats mine and Akula's story by a LARGE margin, I salute you sir!

Question is who is the assassin......
Also I've been thinking we have a halo character thread and this is a halo battle status thread right? What about a COD character thing or an Assassins Creed thread (could link the assassins creed character to an assassin in the halo stories should anyone like assassinater117 add a deadly ingredient to their stories, or if both cod and AC threads are made could link it to the COD universe).

Anyone think these ideas could work? It'd expand the role play section to more than just Halo.

AkulA1996 wrote:Question is who is the assassin......
Also I've been thinking we have a halo character thread and this is a halo battle status thread right? What about a COD character thing or an Assassins Creed thread (could link the assassins creed character to an assassin in the halo stories should anyone like assassinater117 add a deadly ingredient to their stories, or if both cod and AC threads are made could link it to the COD universe).

Anyone think these ideas could work? It'd expand the role play section to more than just Halo.
Good idea, that's definitely something to think about, and of course we could use CoD characters as like leaders for PDF troops or regular soldiers

Hey guys, thanks for the great responses and your guys battle status stories were great too, and yeah I only intended to keep to your story lines :) and I thought that by adding them into my battle status it kinda made it really cool. I was also thinking of making like mini stories (When I have a bit of spare time lol) similar to those series of short books you can get, and continuing on from the intro and maybe other mini stories about other Spartans (even other peoples Spartans if they want ;) Just wanna know you guys thoughts and if so, should I/we post them in a new thread? the thread could be like called the spartan chronicles or something(other peeps could do it too, I don't really want to be a lone wolf here ;)
Although this idea could be a little over the top

And yes I think that is an awesome idea, and yeah they could all be like parallel universes or something (that may sound nerdy lol) (we could even have character threads for characters we might have from those other universes too, i.e. an assassin character from assassin's creed etc.)

Assassinater117 wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the great responses and your guys battle status stories were great too, and yeah I only intended to keep to your story lines :) and I thought that by adding them into my battle status it kinda made it really cool. I was also thinking of making like mini stories (When I have a bit of spare time lol) similar to those series of short books you can get, and continuing on from the intro and maybe other mini stories about other Spartans (even other peoples Spartans if they want ;) Just wanna know you guys thoughts and if so, should I/we post them in a new thread? the thread could be like called the spartan chronicles or something(other peeps could do it too, I don't really want to be a lone wolf here ;)

And yes I think that is an awesome idea, and yeah they could all be like parallel universes or something (that may sound nerdy lol) (we could even have character threads for characters we might have from those other universes too, i.e. an assassin character from assassin's creed etc.)
Parallel universes is a good idea, I was thinking it'd be one universe, like Creed could have secretly lasted up to the 2500's or maytheat ancestor sort of storyline, but hey let the user decide when they write their stories right?

So ... battle status ...

As of what year? Or more specifically, what point in the storyline are we going for here?

Deinonychus wrote:So ... battle status ...

As of what year? Or more specifically, what point in the storyline are we going for here?
This area is the Halo Battle Status so the timeline is anywhere from 2525 to 2558(I think?). And in regards to storyline limitations it's only when using someone elses character around the same time that their story takes place, I.e. you can't have a story which takes place at the same time as their story, using their character, which then contradicts the other persons story.

For example you can use characters from my story like "Akula" and "quick" but if you were to use them around the same time as the early hours of the New Alexandria event(my stories timeline) you would not be allowed to lets say kill off "quick" until after the events from my story had taken place.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”