[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Call of Duty: Character thread - Community

Call of Duty: Character thread

Tell your own story!
(All credit to this idea goes to AkulA1996) Since there's a Halo character thread, I think it's appropriate for a CoD character thread to be introduced.

Name:
Birth:
Unit:
Backstory/Short Bio:
Photo: (optional)

You can add to the list, but for the first few posts, let's keep to the basics

eliteslayer4915 wrote:(All credit to this idea goes to AkulA1996) Since there's a Halo character thread, I think it's appropriate for a CoD character thread to be introduced.

Name:
Unit:
Backstory/Short Bio:

Aw c'mon I just created this at the same time as you lol (I've reposted my intro here and pretend mine doesn't exist for some reason it doesn't want to be deleted)

My character intro:
Name: "Akula"
Faction: Resistance Fighter
Intro: "Not many know why this man came to Europe after the Russian ultranationalists invaded, all they knew is he was english and willing to fight. The only people who know why he came to Europe are those who have befriended him, he befriended many resistance leaders and got them to work with each other. "Akula" is a well respected resistance member and it's hard to earn his trust, to fight by his side, with his team.... Out there on the streets of Europe." - Unknown Resistance member.

Name: Viktor Kalara
Birth: February 12th,1956
Home: Moscow,Russia
Unit: 41st Checov Infantry Battalion
Backstory/Short Bio: Born during the Cold War, Viktor was raised during rising tensions between the former USSR and the U.S., at the age of 20, he signed up for the Russian army and after a grueling two years of training, was assigned to the 41st Checov Infantry Battalion, where he managed to rise above the ranks to Sgt. 1st Class, by then the Cold War was over, but then came the events of 9/11, Viktor's unit was mobilized and transported to Afghanistan to fight the Taliban and al-Qaeda, but during a patrol, the squad that Viktor was leading was ambushed by a Taliban force that outnumbered them 10 to 1, after a fierce battle the enemy was driven back, but Viktor's squad was all but wiped out, 4 members remained out of the 9 man squad, when they returned to base, they told the commanding officer what had happened, afterward, he and the remainder of his squad were made into a sniper unit, after having heard that they had managed to hold off the enemy by taking out the leaders of the enemy squads as soon as they from the hills they were hiding behind, and to this day, Viktor and his squad have been one of the most decorated squads in Russian history for the amount of kills they've made

Photo: ( coming soon)

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:(All credit to this idea goes to AkulA1996) Since there's a Halo character thread, I think it's appropriate for a CoD character thread to be introduced.

Name:
Unit:
Backstory/Short Bio:

Aw c'mon I just created this at the same time as you lol (I've reposted my intro here and pretend mine doesn't exist for some reason it doesn't want to be deleted)

My character intro:
Intro: "Not many know why this man came to Europe after the Russian ultranationalists invaded, all they knew is he was english and willing to fight. The only people who know why he came to Europe are those who have befriended him, he befriended many resistance leaders and got them to work with each other. "Akula" is a well respected resistance member and it's hard to earn his trust, to fight by his side, with his team.... Out there on the streets of Europe." - Unknown Resistance member.
Lol, should have been faster, comrade!
And to be fair, I've also had trouble trying to delete my posts also

wow, cool a cod one too, though I probably won't do a story thing this time ;) and do I post on this one?

Assassinater117 wrote:wow, cool a cod one too, though I probably won't do a story thing this time ;) and do I post on this one?
Post your character intro here, yes.

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

Name:
Unit:
Backstory/Short Bio:

My character intro:
Lol, should have been faster, comrade!
And to be fair, I've also had trouble trying to delete my posts also
Changed it to a cod battle thread now.

Name: Samual Triten
Born: Boston, Mass.
Bio: After the fall of the Taliban in Afghanistan, Captain Sam Triten was reassigned to head up a special R&D project called "Nightwatch". The project was intended to take men from tear one teams and train them to be elite soldiers. The rise of a new Federation within Russia brought about the fall of a free Europe, leading to the realization of the project. The President authorized the formulation of the Special Operations Division. Backed by the U.N., the SOD was then put into play, with Captain Triten at the lead.
Origin : Born on August 5, 1987, to Robert and Samantha Triten. Bosten, Massachusetts

Name: Candice Triten
Born: Boston, Mass
Bio: Candice has come from a long line of war heroes. Her only asperation is to live up to the standard set by her older brother. When nervous, she sometimes plays with her grandfathers dog tags. ageher grandfather, Marcus Triten was a man she idolized at a very young age.
Origin: Born on September 22, 1994, to Robert and Samantha Triten. Bosten, Massachusetts.

DevilDoll wrote:Name: Samual Triten
Born: Bosten, Mass.
Bio: After the fall of the Taliban in Afghanistan, Captain Sam Triten was reassigned to head up a special R&D project called "Nightwatch". The project was intended to take men from tear one teams and train them to be elite soldiers. The rise of a new Federation within Russia brought about the fall of a free Europe, leading to the realization of the project. The President authorized the formulation of the Special Operations Division. Backed by the U.N., the SOD was then put into play, with Captain Triten at the lead.
Origin : Born on August 5, 1987, to Robert and Samantha Triten. Bosten, Massachusetts
* It's Boston, not Bosten, and you seriously are a fast writer, wow!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”