[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Trek The Next Generation and beyond - Community

Star Trek The Next Generation and beyond

Got a question? Ask it here!
If Mega Bloks starts doing sets for The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager, is it possible for them to release characters in single figure packs like they did with the Halo Heroes line?
Personally I think this would be the best release strategy since building to scale ships would be impossible and there are only just so many known ships that could be released in a "mini" build with a named figure like the Klingon Battle Cruiser currently out. We have yet to see how well location sets (like the bridge, transporter room) sell as they are only just hitting the market or soon will be. But even with sets like that there are only so many characters that can be released with those sets without the price point getting too high.
To get all the fan favorites that were not full time cast members (like Ensign Ro or Commander Sela) and to get some of the various costumes/uniform changes that fans will also want it seems like a single figure release plan of some sort would have to be done (obviously depending on how well sales do). This would probably also be the best way to draw in the Star Trek collectors crowd that wouldn't normally buy building block type toys (and I think you'll need that demographic to keep this line going for a long time).

I second this question! Will there be Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise and JJ Abrams sets? I also very much like the idea of sets with just the figures, similar to the Halo and Monster High single carded sets! I want multiples of all the main characters as well as characters we might not get in boxed build sets. I also find I have a love for customizing these mini-figs so I need many more. Let's keep them coming, please.

Hi Megabloks. I was hoping that this question might have been answered by now. Here goes, " Will the crew figures included in the sets be available individually or in a boxed set?" Please if so make their standard uniform version and not as a variant (i.e. Torn shirt Kirk or radiation glow Scotty/ although those might be fun as well!) " We would also love to see aliens and more aliens, but first I need extras of my beloved Enterprise command crew! Thanks.

I want the figure Kahn and Tattoo.

De Starship De Starship

Welcome to Fantasy Starbase

Hahaha that would be funny.
Kahn- Smiles everybody, Smiles.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”