[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What was your first set? - Page 4 - Community

What was your first set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
well my first halo mega blok set was the blue combat team it came with two marines an elite and a spartan with a sniper they where my first and my favorite for a long time but over time they have fallen into dissmay for one the sniper broke in half and i never got a new one well none of the old kind anyways the spartans foot got smashed but i still use him and i named him blue and he was the very first me in halo one of the marines got the handal of a shotgun stuck in thier back but i use him still in fact he was in my comic he was the leader of the base who betrayed the team the other marine is fine as well as the elite that's my first set. after that i got 3 or 4 mistery packs befor get another set i still have all of them actually i have only ever lost one megablok caracter and it was from the flaming warthog set i lost the orange one over the years (like 2 or 3) i have colected a fine number of them and have alot of fun with them but lately i have been losing intrest what i do when i start to lose intrest is buy some more but i dont have alot of money right now so it will be a wile but still megabloks is awsome

there is alot of things i never maneged to get that i regret not geting like even one set with the old version of rocket launcher but there is still plenty of stuff to get and i hope i can get some soon like the destiny stuff

After a few months of playing halo, I came across the halo UNSC siege bike.

mines was the COVENANT ARMORY PACK II

My first set was EVA's Last Stand after that it gets a little foggy now I have 60 or so sets.(Some are duplicates and they do count) Seven years to get this far and yes I still have it(Two or three pieces are missing and the turret broke.) but I wish I started earlier(2009 early) because all of the cool sets where made in halo's early years.

Ok well my very first set of mega bloks was officially a series 2 blind bag. I got a blue flame marine. At the time I manly collected starwars [competitor] but the detail of the figures is what got me to move over. Then the sets and there attention to being in game acurate got me the rest of the way.

Mine was the old halo mystery pack idk what series. thats what got me into mega bloks

I think mine was ether a blind bag which i got blue flame marine. Or it was a Arctic ODST Drop Pod. love the set even doe it broke.

It thinks it was the very first Halo Wars Set, it was the UNSC Turret, those were the days.

What´s up to you guys!! A lot of you have broken sets,what have you done to them hahahaha I remember that my first sets were from Dragons... and then i discovered the beautiful universe of Halo,and fell in love with it.
Since then i have collected a lot of Halo sets,including the incredibly expensive Mammoth.
The very first Halo sets for me were the unsc turret,the mongoose vs covenant turret and the banshee with the crimson pilot and they are as good as the first time i built them 'cause i love to care that everything is complete and in good condition

Return to “General discussion”