[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 4 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
It has a certain Metal Gear vibe to it.

I blindly ask here without looking to other threads, has anyone seen the new Recon Outpost and packaging? Come with a figure that looks a little too much like Bradley Cooper?

@Hicks_royel (sorry I have no clue how to use this forum)

I recently managed to snag a set off of Amazon called "sniper outpost". I'm assuming that's what you're referring to. I haven't received it yet and there was only one picture on the site, so I don't know much about it. When I receive it I'll be sure to post an update.

I just got the Armored Vehicle Charge. A nice forest/jungle themed Humvee set. Much more detailed than the Light Armor Outpost and the Arctic Jeep set.

I'm ordering the new Hum vee and river boat raid. Coming soon to CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Hicks_Royel wrote:I blindly ask here without looking to other threads, has anyone seen the new Recon Outpost and packaging? Come with a figure that looks a little too much like Bradley Cooper?
I've seen a review for it on another site but I haven't seen it "in the wild". I am looking forward to the new arctic troopers squad, whatever name it may be under.

EDIT: The name of the arctic troopers squad is Arctic Troopers. Go figure.

I have the new set, bought it from a Chinese website, they only got one. Also, I saw this appear at Amazon

I also got the new hmmwv, check it out

I just ordered the Desert Tank, which really isn't a tank, it's a Bradley Fighting Vehicle I have been told, but whatever!

Return to “Call of Duty”