[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 304 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!

A scion of Chaos?! Here!?

(Just kidding, Welcome to the forum mate!)

Welcome Iron Warrior! Yes I will put you in my comic :) And yes my book is a action story. Its about a soldier named Conner and his squad of Bill, Nathan, Sara and Commander Trix. The book takes place in the future. Not floating car future but more Advanced Warefare kinda future. Anyways they start out as typical soldiers, then they are invited to join Helm. A group kind of like the unsc or Atlas. You train in hand to hand combat shooting nonstop exercising until they are ready to truly become a Helm trooper. They take a shot and are put to sleep. When there asleep they are modified so they can be stronger, faster, feel less pain and survive hunger and thirst longer just in case they are surviving in hard conditions. They must take out terrorists and other enemies. I called the book Helm after what they become. Sound good?

aaaaaaah yes a deamon of choas (redies bolter).

Spartanz19 wrote:Sounds awesome!
CaptainHolt, sounds good to me.

Sweat! Me and DS are hanging out right now. He is giving me some awesome ideas for the book!

I miss The deadly spaghetti.

what happened to fox? (snake)

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, guys. I finished up sophomore year (high school) this past week (I get out of school earlier than most schools, but go to school earlier as well). And last week was my final exams week, so I barely had any time to jump onto the site except for maybe ten minutes a day.

So I have this week and next week that I'm at home, which means that I have these 2 weeks to post stuff to the Gallery. But on Sunday June 12th, I leave to go to a camp I go to every year. It's completely anti-electronic anything, so I can't keep in touch with you guys.

But I come back on July 1st, so either when I get back on that day, or on July 2nd, I'll come on here and start chatting with you my bros. :D

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”