[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you display your sets? - Page 2 - Community

How do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
i put my customs and sets on my toy box and window

Had to put them away for home repairs, but otherwise They get displayed all over the house. End tables, shelves top of stereo, computer, any flat surface. Btw I worry about displaying figures too long because I had a halo head stick on the neck and it twisted right off. has anyone else had this problem? Since then when not on display, I keep the heads separate from the bodies so as not to lose any more.

ShockDrJ wrote:Btw I worry about displaying figures too long because I had a halo head stick on the neck and it twisted right off. has anyone else had this problem?
Wow. I've never seen this happen.
Was it an older figure?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
ShockDrJ wrote:Btw I worry about displaying figures too long because I had a halo head stick on the neck and it twisted right off. has anyone else had this problem?
Was it an older figure?

It was a black series 7 or 8 series blind pack. Luckily when they sent a new blind pack replacement it was the same figure.

ShockDrJ wrote:It was a black series 7 or 8 series blind pack. Luckily when they sent a new blind pack replacement it was the same figure.
Nice!

Lucky you.

ShockDrJ wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Was it an older figure?

It was a black series 7 or 8 series blind pack. Luckily when they sent a new blind pack replacement it was the same figure.
Though that was an older fig, I've noticed the sticking problem with all of my figs. Luckily no more have broken. I know differing metals in contact with each other can cause problems, so I thought maybe differing plastics may have similar issues.

i got the same thing a flood!

I have a lit glass display case that I keep some of my favorite sets in as well as all my favorite figures.

As of right now, there's a little shelf above my lightswitch that I use.

I plan on getting a 23" light bar and putting it at the edge of the shelf to light up my sets.

Me, on a dinner table.

Return to “General discussion”