[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your favorite memories with playing Halo? - Page 3 - Community

What are your favorite memories with playing Halo?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
da metal gear lets talk on foxhound

I hear ya Nater. But, as Halo isn't on PS, and I'm DEDICATED to Halo, I'm probably not gonna get a PS just for my own personal reasons. But the free Network is pretty much the only reason I'd get a PS3.

Yeah all good mate, never thought I would get one, but, friends can be convincing lol especially when they live a few hours away...

True, true. :)

Another fave memory happened last year. My friend and I were playing Halo 4 on the 360 on the map Ravine. The way I set up the map was that on the side that had the hills and greenery, I had a Scorpion placed on there, along with a few bases and other vehicles. Well, I was on the Forerunner side of the map, and my friend kept killing me with the Scorpion even before I could get to the side of the map that he was on! Good gosh, that was FUN. And whenever we play on the One, he wants to know which maps have the Scorpion. :)

My favorite moments from Halo are dropping a scorpion on my brother in forge. I also like halo two in master chief collection.

My favorite memories of Halo would be anything to do with Sandtrap's Elephants, and all those awesome maps we made in Foundry!

Jumping over the buildings on motroplis and outskirts in halo 2

Halo Reach Tip of the Spear after I killed the elite I got a ghost and rammed a Skirmisher and he flew straight up and 10 seconds latter he landed on my ghost dead!

@Red_Spartan003 if you think beating midnight on normal is hard I played the halo 5 campaign on heroic, gah that was tough but it did take me about three hours to complete midnight

SPOIlER ELERNT Rookie in h3: ODST dies by a rebel and Micky turned aginst the ODST team after that

Return to “General discussion”