[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Characters of Other Races? - Community

Characters of Other Races?

Builds & Discussions
Hello!

I do not play any of the Call of Duty games, but I am fond of the sets. I have noticed that there's a decent racial variety with the general soldiers. However, last night I took a look at the "unique" figures I had.

White. White. White. Pretty much every unique named figure I have is white.

So my inquiry to you is, are there any non-white named protagonists in the series? It would be nice to see some racial diversity with the unique figures, but that's dependent on there being racial diversity in the games, and that's what I'm unsure of.

Thanks!

I never really played the campaign so I'm not sure either. :P

i dont play any cod or halo but i am fond of the toy lines

If I remember correctly, there was an African - American soldier (Sgt. ?) in Modern Warfare who started in Iraq, then fought along with Soap & crew against the Russians. Also I think it was Black Ops that had an African - American operator on the team to go to Cuba and a few later missions.
Pardon if I get the game titles wrong or for not remembering character names. I don't have the games have only watched gameplay videos.
BTW love the MB Modern sets, but the futuristic stuff is getting a little oversaturated.

Return to “Call of Duty”