[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is"Global Builders Community " - Community

What is"Global Builders Community "

Got a question? Ask it here!
I noticed a lot of old pics in the fan gallery are titled "Global Builders Community", I wonder what is that? Is that something that mega bloks hosted? Can I join it?

BTW, will mega bloks host a custom build contest in the future?

I wondered what it is too mate

It's a site made by previous manager, Tim. GBC is a mega bloks site met for builders. Tim decided to do a contest that lasted for entire year. Each month, Tim either 1: pick the best custom for this month or 2: pick like 7 custom and let the fan decide by lit like on it over at Facebook. The winner will receive a took kit, which is a box of Mega bloks that's refillable (not anymore ) and become the official"elite builder (or master builder). But since Tim left, you can't submit any anymore. Alot of people who win it deserves it. The winner including GWH, Vince Hoffman, scott mikie (or halo mega bloks UK), Ivan Feliciano, and more. I never won any but it's fine.

ocean707 wrote:I noticed a lot of old pics in the fan gallery are titled "Global Builders Community", I wonder what is that? Is that something that mega bloks hosted? Can I join it?

BTW, will mega bloks host a custom build contest in the future?
I hope so, I got a build made JUST for that........

Thanks for the clarify, I have seen GWH mentioned about the tool kit before. Really wish I have one.

Most of my custom builds are made after 2015. I have confidence that I can become an official elite builder. Guess I'm just too late to join the party.

ocean707 wrote:Thanks for the clarify, I have seen GWH mentioned about the tool kit before. Really wish I have one.

Most of my custom builds are made after 2015. I have confidence that I can become an official elite builder. Guess I'm just too late to join the party.
GBC ages is a very beautiful,competeive and fun. I was there entirely of the time, unfortunately all of my builds from 2013-2014 aren't very good and I haven't got better til spring/summer 2015 :p

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”