[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 33 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Armory Raid
1 warzone armory
1 sword ghost
1 Blue team Pathfinder
1 Blue team Mako
2 Blue team Recruits
1 active camo Security
2 Blue team Marines
1 Red team Fotus
1 Red team Athlon
1 Red team Air Assault
1 Red team recruit
3 assault rifles
1 active camo sword
1 Blue Steel DMR
1 whispered truth
1 gravity hammer
1 The Answer
1 Splinter Turret
1 SMG
1 Rocket Turret
2 Grenades Frags
1 Splinter Grenade

Warzone home base(red and blue):
Red base:1 red war master, fotus, soldier, warrior, Mark VI GEN1, Athlon, scanner, recruit, indomitable, decimator, deadeye, and cinder Spartan. 5 red marines. 5 assault rifles, any type of weapon for each Spartan
Cost:$100-$200

Blue base:1 blue wetwork, Athlon, recruit, Recon, Mark IV or Mark V alpha, nightfall, Hermes, centurion, cyclops, Achilles, air assault and vigilant Spartan. Same things as red base but blue
Cost:$100

U mean the big mantis from the map Adrift

halo battlescape 4
includes battlescape in light green grass colour and the brightest silver for the bunker. also includes halo 4 ghost, 2 plasma batteries.
figures: steel spartan warrior, onyx storm jackal heavy and storm elite minor in navy blue.
weapons: black DMR, yellow jackal shield, indigo needler (to match halo 4) and a storm rifle.

yeah I couldn't remember if it was captain or admiral.

Nice one SpartanDelta444!
Yeah in one of my earlier posts I came up with Costal Highway with Vergil, Dare, Buck, and Rookie. Go check it out!

Yeah we need more battlescapes!

How bout an all new battlescape. One that is bigger and badder.
Also I have been thinking about a forerunner fireteam!

Forerunner army builder: 3 sentinels, and a super sentinel with the surprise addition of a monitor (green,yellow,orange, black,dark blue,sea blue,brown,pink,white) we're going to have a lot of fireteams!!! For background there is a sentinel port which will fit the sentinels.
And since this is a lot bigger army builder $20-$25.

Also a meridian outpost would be great.
And a Warden Eternal boss fight on meridian which would include a yellow gungoose,a forerunner barricade,and 2 halo 5 styled weapons bank, Holly Tanaka, 2 miners, Warden Eternal, and 3 crawlers.

Before I go any further i want to give props to mega bloks on their current sets, really like the scarab and h5 wraith, I'm looking forward to getting the spirit.
Halo mega bloks actually got me into halo , I got a halo chopper (the old one) and I got halo 3odst at the same time so it was pretty cool introduction to the franchise. At this point mega bloks has made pretty much every set imaginable(except impossible ones like cruisers)
At this point I just want to see the variations of vehicles and weapons and collectible Spartan armor like the Blissful Slumber, Prophets Bane, Scarab Gun(official) , Sword Wraith, or just good armors like the skull helmet from halo reach pilot helmet variant. Or maybe even current armors like cypher and Mako. They would be excellent additions to collectors . I'm currently satisfied with the current load of vehicles and sets present but since this question arose I feel this is all that's necessary to input, oh except grizzly tank if that's not out(I know rhino is) .., the variants and collectible items, maybe some RvB cameos .. but other than that and even without that I'm very satisfied with the current load, hope to see the halo wars 2 sets no doubt soon to come, please make a blister back

Thank you! and out

How bout mega bloks makes the bumble bee class lifepod from halo combat evolved for $20

Return to “Halo”