[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 34 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
love the war zone Armory Raid idea along with the other WZ ideas

And to mega bloks how bout the impossible, Halo Reach The Spire.
I'd love to see the spire in mega bloks. Signature series of next year. This set I'd like to include the all troublesome golden orange elite ranger, a zealot, a ultra, a field marshal, and a sniper jackal. Minimum height 20" minimum length of base 16" minimum length of top 12". $250 my specialty.

Here are some halo reach and halo CE ideas (all figures will be in new articulation in a reach style mold unless it says halo CE)

UNSC falcon - we have already gotten 3 falcons before this but they are all the same build and can't fit the new articulated figures in them. This set would have a slightly different build and would come with grenade launchers instead of machine gun turrets on the side as seen in the mission "Tip of the Spear" The figures would be a blue EVA, a marine, and an elite ultra in white. It would cost $60.

UNSC longsword - we halo haven't gotten a long sword in megabloks yet and it would be a great addition to the variety of UNSC vehicles we already have. It would come with a pilot, a marine, an elite zealot (pink/red), and a grunt major (red). It would include a small piece of terrain for the marine and covenant figures. The price would be $60-$70.

UNSC hawk - it has been many years since we have gotten a hawk in megabloks. And although this vehicle did not appear in halo reach or Halo CE, I feel that it would mix well together with Reach style figures. The figures included in the set would be a black pilot, a black ODST (basically the ODST we have now but with a few tweaked molds), a grey spec ops elite, and 2 jackals. The set would cost $60.

UNSC life pod - I saw a lot of people make this so I figured I might as well do it. The figures in the set would be a pilot (halo CE), 2 marines (halo CE), and a blue elite (halo CE). I believe this set should be an exclusive to a store like Walmart, ToysRus, or target and would cost $20-$25.

Covenant banshee - we have had many different banshees in megabloks throughout the years, but this banshee has made an appearance in Reach, Halo CE anniversary, and halo 4. This set would be similar to the orbital banshee we got but with some different build designs to make it a normal banshee. It would include a blue elite minor and would cost $20.

Lone wolf - based off the final mission in halo reach, (lone wolf) this set would include the platform you spawn on along with the 2 machine guns that are on it, a fence that was seen in the megabloks call of duty line, and a small UNSC crate. For figures, it would have a dark orange Spartan operator, a white elite minor, a white elite ranger, and 2 grunt minors (orange/copper). This set would cost $30.

Covenant spirit - megabloks already came out with a spirit just this year as their signature series, and the build looks great! But I believe we need the spirit that we saw in the halo CE, halo Reach, halo wars, halo nightfall, and more. It would not include a large terrain peice like the one does now wich would lower the price count. The set would also not be a signature series. The set would include an elite zealot in gold (blue highlights), a gold elite ranger, 2 grunt ultras (white), engineer (hurogok), and 2 skirmishers, 1 in green with the sniper mask and 1 normal silver/white one. The set would cost $150-$160

Pillar of Autumn - this was the first set we saw in the halo series and definitely deserves a spot in megabloks! It would be the largest set to date, even bigger than the scarab! (Not that much bigger, just a little bit) the rooms it would include would be the main control bridge, a cryo chamber room, an armory, and a few hallways that connect the rooms. The figures in the set would be Captain Keyes (halo CE), master chief (mark V), 2 UNSC technicians (both with different head molds, skin tones and each have there own color shirt), 1 marine (halo CE), 1 elite (halo CE), and a mini cortana. The set would cost $250-$280.

Covenant infantry - this troop packs build would be a small tree along with a plasma battery and some more small terrain peices. The figures would be an orange elite officer, a skirmisher with orange highlights on the armor and a sniper mask, and 2 grunt minors (orange/copper). It would cost $16.

UNSC troopers - the build for this would be a small automated turret with some sand bags. The figures would be a marine sgt, 2 marines that have the helmet with the eye peice, and 1 marine that has the helmet with the sunglasses (or at least that's what they look like) and a radio pack. It would also cot $16.

Elite customizer pack - like other customizer packs, this will include 2 figures each with 3 armed sets. The first elite would be blue and have the options of an elite minor, officer, and a zealot. The next elite would be white and have the options of elite ranger, ultra, and spec ops. The set would also cost $16.

Spartan customizer - there are so many reach style Spartans in megabloks so I'm not gonna waste my time on this one :) but here's the basic information there would be 2 figures one cobalt and one Crimson with all the different crazy armor sets. It would cost $16.

Metallic series drop pods - in this series there will be 2 elites and 2 ODST's. The first elite would be a metallic gold general and the second would be a metallic silver elite ultra. The first ODST would be in a metallic light green and the second in a dark metallic orange. They cost $4.

Blindbags (gamma series?) - active camo spec ops elite (ultra rare), black operator Spartan (rare), engineer (rare), green air assault Spartan (common), Arctic marine (common), red commando Spartan (common), skirmisher silver/white (common), and a purple elite minor (common). They would cost $3.

Halo heroes - sgt. Johnson (halo CE), Dr. Halsey, noble six (female), EVA, JFO, and a granadier. Each $5.

That's all for this one! It took me all day cause I left and when I went back to finish the last few it all deleted :( but anyway tell me what you think! It's also a lot longer than I expected it to be. I really needed to even out the elites in each set cause the reach ones seem to be requested from most people.

Blindbag Hotel series
Ultra Rare
Active camo UNSC Flamethrower trooper
Rare
Gold Elite Honor Guard (in the current articulation system) with energy staff
Green UNSC Spartan War Master with plasma caster
Common
White UNSC ODST with SPNKR rocket launcher
Purple UNSC Spartan Hazop with railgun
Orange Covenant Brute Captian with concussion rifle
Sliver Grunt Ultra with mauler
Teal Covenant Elite Minor with plasma repeater
Chase figures (not saying what they are but color is given)
Trans Olive green
Trans Pink

Halo CE: level 2:
1 forerunner structure
Sgt Johnson
3 marines
2 blue elite minors
3 grunts
1 elite major
4 assault rifles
2 plasma rifles
3 plasma pistols
1 needler
Cost:$50-$100

Great ideas all around, huragok, halo CE. We might as well work for mega bloks!
And Sanghelios_01 let's add a function to the Pillar of Autumn that shoots out miniature bumblebee class lifepods.

UNSC warthog (CE, 2, 3 and reach style)
the warthog is green and also comes with a mounted plasma turret.
figures: red mark 5 (noble six's armour), red air assault and a blue elite ranger.
weapons: magnum, MA37 assault rifle and a plasma repeater.

I think we should make a remake of the special halo CE rocket warthog. It's now on the master chief collection as it used to be a PC only exclusive.

Halo CE rocket warthog:
1 Halo CE Master chief
1 arbiter
1 assault rifle
1 energy sword
Cost:$25

And has anyone every wanted the turret in halo reach sword base around all those buildings on a cliff? Mega bloks needs to make a set of that. And maybe even a 3 parter sword base courtyard. Maybe even a set in New Alexandria or Arcadia city would be nice. A fleet of cruisers or the Infinity too?

Sword base courtyard part 1: side with landing pad, crates, glass protection, includes a green recon Spartan, a halo reach marine, an ultra, and a blue minor.

Sword base part 2: ramps,platform and bridge with a small ground piece to connect parts 1 and 3. Set includes 2 jackals with blue defense gauntlets and 3 grunts (2 halo reach minors and 1 ultra).

Sword base part 3: opposite side, forklift, glass protection, crates, includes 3 marines, an elite officer orange, and 2 grunt minors.

Each of these will cost $30.
I will have the rest later.

Return to “Halo”