[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fall 2016 sets - Community

Fall 2016 sets

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey guys!

With the new wave of Fall 2016 sets coming out slowly in stores. I want to know, what sets are you guys most excited to see?

I'm looking forward to Cobra Clash, UNSC Kodiak, Halo 5 Wraith, Halo heroes series 2, metallic pod series 4, Both Cyclops, jack rabbit, Kestrel set, and dual warthog

Speaking of, will there be a $100 set this year?

I've got some of them already. Looking forward to the Arctic Troopers and Classic Infantry packs for Call of Duty the most though.

Gotten most of what I was looking forward to already including but not limited to the Jackrabbit, CoD Anit-Armor Helicopter, Dual-Mode Warthog, the Eastman & Laird TMNT stuff, and the USS Enterprise.

Still quite eager to get my claws on the Technodrome, but most especially the P-51 Mustang goodness of the CoD Air Strike Ace!

CaryMega wrote:Hey guys!

With the new wave of Fall 2016 sets coming out slowly in stores. I want to know, what sets are you guys most excited to see?

With the exception of Star Trek set, Not much. Halo other than NMPD is getting boring, COD too futuristic, Turtles too blocky, Monster High and AG are too big, Kubros are horrible,And Destiny has nothing interesting other than a few figs.
What I would like to see is more modern styled stuff. Possibly first responders, civilians, whole buildings and vehicles and some more background scenery would be nice. So sad AC is dead. A lot of this stuff could have been added though that line.

Sorry, but how is this bout of Call of Duty too futuristic? For the most part it's modern sets, a couple zombie sets, a couple Vietnam era, and a couple WWII - there's a few future era sets but not much compared to the rest.

A new pelican, a grizzly, the Halo wars scorpion, a new hornet, the UNSC hawk, I can't wait!( If there is a new pelican can it be by it's self and have the original colours like in 2009 please?)

I'm excited for the star trek bridge set, can't wait for it.

Return to “General discussion”