[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo MB blind bag luck - Page 2 - Community

Halo MB blind bag luck

Builds & Discussions
Found 2 Master chief statues at the same time in Toys R Us.

Got the echo Secret rare purple Aviator out of a random set of bags online.

Got the series 8 orange elite secret rare out of a random set of bags online.

Cuzz35 wrote:Got the echo Secret rare purple Aviator out of a random set of bags online.
What's the deal with Echo Series anyways?
They had, like, a single box at the big city Walmart, and now their on Foxtrot...

Whiteagle wrote:
Cuzz35 wrote:Got the echo Secret rare purple Aviator out of a random set of bags online.
What's the deal with Echo Series anyways?
They had, like, a single box at the big city Walmart, and now their on Foxtrot...
I'm not sure. I've heard it was a short release. I heard echo was at Dollar General in many part of the county. Where I am Delta was mostly skipped at the big stores and there were tons of Delta at Dollar General.

Back in 2014, I went to Target Canada and got lots of the 2014 sets and got two alpha series bags, when I got home I opened them and got both versions of the phasing active camo brute stalker, but obviously my luck is still bad, the one with the active camo left arm had a active camo right arm chest.

Foxtrot series Stone statue of Master chief and Active cammo Carter.

werepolarbear wrote:Foxtrot series Stone statue of Master chief and Active cammo Carter.
Good luck I guess

for me trying to find the foxtrot series red spartan carrying an energy sword.

I wish 343 guilty spark was in more sets :(

1 Golden Imperial Grunt
2 Rare
2.5Charlie (seriously the most common series in ohio)
3 7
4 64%
5 he needs a fuel rod cannon...... Waste of money to get my 16th plasma pistol

Gungoose1901 wrote:Trying to get lucky and get 343 guilty spark, bought 12 bags.. 11 imperial grunts and a cyan soldier Spartan :(
I don't think you were looking at the right series then, the imperial grunt and cyan soldier are both from charlie, theres no monitor in charlie, and if you got 11 grunts you are pretty lucky, you got 11 rares

Return to “Halo”