[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 5 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kind of strange that my recent BF1 themed builds are being ignored but a little car build win. I guess sometimes light mood pics are just welcomed.

Well I like your bf1 stuff.

ocean707 wrote:Kind of strange that my recent BF1 themed builds are being ignored but a little car build win. I guess sometimes light mood pics are just welcomed.
It happen to Derek builds but I guess every once awhile Cary want small custom to have a chance.

ocean707 wrote:Kind of strange that my recent BF1 themed builds are being ignored but a little car build win. I guess sometimes light mood pics are just welcomed.
I know how you feel... my Life Size Magnum build was beaten by photo of CoD battling but like zelot said, she will try to give other a chance

Hey guys I'm back, sorry for the absence because Cary and the mega bloks team got very busy last week due to SDCC so they weren't able to pick the winner
But today they're back and pick this
Congrats to Williamhxg for earning this week pick

Ugh, why can't I do it!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

ikr, i thought the set idea and the bee would do it

Hmmm... I found something but I decided not to point it out, so the fangallery might be more interesting for us.

Silenttakedown wrote:and how about you be quiet everyone here works extremely hard and you're just getting my hopes down and to let you know, that build took 2 hours to make
Nobody said a thing about yours silent.

Return to “General discussion”