[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 6 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
On a second thought, maybe it's a good thing, so I decided not to point it out and delete my previous post.

yes same here, I'm sorry for the attitude, just that it was infuriating to make the bee, because 80% of my room is L-E-G-O and the only pieces i have that are broken MB, are the phantom.

I think this ones gonna go to Zealot for his awesome barracks.

Spartanz19 wrote:I think this ones gonna go to Zealot for his awesome barracks.
It's possible. The barrack was revealed less than 12 hours ago and received 15 likes already. We'll see.

Spartanz19 wrote:I think this ones gonna go to Zealot for his awesome barracks.
Zelot posted after Cary picked this week fanfriday (which goes to Goodwill Hunter,congrats), he'll probably win next week
Silenttakedown wrote:yes same here, I'm sorry for the attitude, just that it was infuriating to make the bee, because 80% of my room is L-E-G-O and the only pieces i have that are broken MB, are the phantom.
Take the phantom and make a halo 5 phantom or spray paint it green to make a covie phantom separatist
P.S. Cary has proved that custom ain't the only way to win, take a *** kick photos and that'll be good!

Congrats to GeekMark for making it to 42th fan Friday list
If you want YOURS in the list? Get started today!

Spartanz19 wrote:Dang I suck
Check out my recent"list of halo vehicles/building that's never made in MB form" thread. It could help you out

Return to “General discussion”