[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 43 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
How about a UNSC Warthog with the Halo 5 M343A2 chaingun. Figures would be Meridian miners with blue and grey UNSC marine armor. The warthog would be in the tan and yellow colors of the meridian warthogs. Weapons would include a battle rifle and an assault rifle. Set could also include a Halo 5 Battlewagon knight in dark grey and red. Priced $35.00 CAD

How about an all grunt troop pack with 3 green storm grunts and 2 blue imperial grunts all with the tan skin color. Weapons would be two needlers, two plasma pistols, a fuel rod cannon and two plasma grenades. The background would be a Halo 5 shade turret.

Hmm interesting thoughts SpartanMish

How about a halo 5 req weapons pack with the most popular one for about 10$-15$

A articulated troop pack with a elite ranger,jackel ranger,grunt ranger ×2 and includes a carbine,plasma repeater,plasma rifle,plasma pistol and maybe a covenant crate with some grenades and a fuel rod gun.

Mini fig packs with these figures
Linda with the Norfang
Kelly with Othsworn
Spartan Buck with the Wisperd Truth
The Arbiter with the Prohets Bane
Master Chief with the MarkV armor and the Halo:CE pistel

Hey guys I got a topic just like this I didn't meen to copy this topic I forgot about this topic at the time and and I can't send what I said in that topic to this one so if you want to check it out I'll be glad to have you it's under destiny but I don't care if you add anything like Halo or COD it's called Destiny set ideas and suggtions

Fireteam Y
Spartan scout
Spartan warmaster
Spartan recon
Spartan defender
(All in bright yellow with blue visor)
1 br
1 assault rifle
1 dmr (designated marksman rifle)
1 needler
A forunner object
$12

Well we all make mistakes AngryArbiter cool ideas though!

Just saw all the new halo wars 2 units now here are the ideas.

Shroud: brute minor, brute bodyguard, brute warlord. Mauler, brute shot, Gravity hammer.
$60-$70

Reaver: 3 brute minors, 1 brute captain. 2 brute shots, a spiker and a mauler. $40-$50

Marauder: elite ranger, HW2 engineer, and a brute minor. Storm rifle and mauler. $30-$40

HW2 hornet: pilot and sniper with protector or sentinel. HW2 sniper and pistol. $20-$30

That's all for now.

Return to “Halo”