[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 25 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Here are a few of my suggestions

A Goblin Unggoy walker
A Scorp-hog
A snow terrain warthog
An M850 Grizzly tank.

Jack Mittchell figure from advanced warfare and Cayde 6 from destiny the taken king please!

Jman22 wrote:Jack Mittchell figure from advanced warfare and Cayde 6 from destiny the taken king please!
Advanced Warfightet's main character(The one you play as) is Scott Mitchell.

Another suggestion: I've recently dusted off one of my little brother's PS3 games. It's called "Deus Ex: Human Revolution". The whole game screams "Mega Blokz, for the love of Pete, BUILD ME!"

For those who haven't played, the game is very interesting. It's set in 2027, at the height of some very magnificent breakthroughs in science. Breakthroughs that allow humans to augment their bodies with cybernetic prosthesis, such as cybernetic arms and legs to punch through walls and run farther and faster, ocular implants to see better(and even through walls), and even cerebral enhancements to aide in piloting aircraft and quick calculations to eliminate targets. The game itself has more than a few characters I would like to see in micro form(let alone own), as well as some very intricately crafted environments that I would more than love to build. Not to mention the weapons that are within the game, that could(and should) be made.

All in all, this game NEEDS to be brought into the Mega Bloks "Collector's Circle" that those of you at Mega have birthed into this world.

I know that we have Kreo for transformers but I still think it should be in another brand as well like MB. It's just like halo movable figures but can transform. Movies, comics, tv shows, etc.. like IDW comics, Marvel US comics, movieverse(Michael bay movies), war for cybertron, fall of cybertron, Generation 1 cartoon( my personal favorite of all time), prime, and animated cartoon are all the ones I want in MB. I mean cmon, who doesn't like stuff back from 1984-to the present future and now. I still do.

Silenttakedown wrote:nah
Why.

I want to see battlefield sets like maps,or character customer sets like one for each operator, and in each one have like iconic gadgets or weapons . And instead of 1 specific type of knife have like different types of knives like in game and possibly more attachment variants I think it would be cool to have different grips and sights/scopes

Return to “General discussion”