[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why so Little Destiny Enemy's??? - Community

Why so Little Destiny Enemy's???

Got a question? Ask it here!
Just waundering why is there so little enemy's in the destiny MB?

AngryArbiter wrote:Just waundering why is there so little enemy's in the destiny MB?
Have to save something for wave 2, eh? :-)

I'm assuming they don't have any molds for them as of right now. Normally mage seams to do one set of major molds per season. Probably the same along the lines of how the brites just got redone with the super posible armor and the elites and Spartans got some more armor. I'm assuming next wave will be either more vex possible hog goblines and goblins mabey a minatar or hydra for a large set. Mabey some hive base unites or the same for caball base unites. We could also see more fallen, possibly some lower ranking enemy's like dregs and vandals or servitor. Really destiny has a hole lot of things to do and we know there will be sets that have or are based around strike bosses and raid bosses like atheon. We will also get more armor for our gardians , hopefully more titans.

My preference would be Taken (all species), Vex And Hive. Though any enemy mold could easily be used to produce Taken armies.

Community Team
Hey guys!

I'll let the designers know :D

CaryMega wrote:Hey guys!

I'll let the designers know :D
hi um i would like to ask since you are a member of mega bloks "why did you showcase 4 CG Assassins creed sets
and them just end the line it was a bit frustrating yet it was acceptable but with out the fact that we where shown the
CG rendering of the sets and us being super hyped it was kinda of cheat on us fans (no offense torwards you guys you guys are AWESOME)

sejm120 wrote:hi um i would like to ask since you are a member of mega bloks "why did you showcase 4 CG Assassins creed sets
and them just end the line it was a bit frustrating yet it was acceptable but with out the fact that we where shown the
CG rendering of the sets and us being super hyped it was kinda of cheat on us fans (no offense torwards you guys you guys are AWESOME)
It was obviously not done on purpose. Those sets where clearly published by accident probably when they were preparing to take down the line. The fact that those 3D renderings existed makes sense to me as it must take months or maybe years? to produce new sets. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of 3D renderings of sets that never made it to the stores.

All that said, nothing prevents you from making your own sets for the line, this is construction after all.
You can make and create anything you can imagine, thats the best part of construction blocks.

Are the Destiny figures the same height as the Call of Duty figgs?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”