[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 47 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
AngryArbiter wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:We need more covenant stuff more covenant troops. We need to encourage the odds of 3 to 1 not as it has been 7 to 1. (If anyone doesn't know where I got this from then you are NOT a Halo nerd.)
I get it tippicly in halo the UNSC is outnubberd by the covies that's not the same case in Megabloks
EXACTLY. It's nice to know a fellow nerd out there.

Couple of sets I came up with:

Freelancers Vs. Mercenaries (Battle Pack ~ $15)
-Based on the concluding fight in Red vs. Blue Season 12
-Includes standard battle pack display stand
-Includes 4 Figures:
-A black and orange Scout Spartan with a DMR and knife (representing Felix)
-A black and olive Locus Spartan with a SAW and Sniper Rifle (representing Locus)
-A black and yellow Mark VI Spartan with a Battle Rifle (representing Washington)
-A cyan Recon Spartan with Battle Rifle and Magnum (representing Carolina)

Wasp Strike (Small-Medium set ~ $40)
-Based on the new AV-49 Wasp VTOL from Halo 5
-Includes a scale build of the Wasp with adjustable fans, articulated main cannons, and an opening cockpit
-Also includes a small landmass with a mounted Splinter Turret
-Includes one Spartan, one Soldier, and one Crawler

Phantom Attack (Large set ~ $100)
-Based on the new Type-57 design featured in Halo 5
-Large build, similar in size to the old set
-Is able to carry ground vehicles, much like the Pelican Gunship set
-Includes a few Elites and a couple grunts

Covenant Lich (Signature Series ~ $220)
-Based on Halo 4 & 5's Type-56 design
-Huge build, something close to the Spirit in length and Scarab (without legs) in height
-Features a two-story, detailed interior accessed by removing most of the roof (interior was shown in Halo 4's Spartan Ops)
-Also has opening side doors
-Includes a couple Elites, several Jackals, and several Grunts

Not fully realized sets, but here are some other general things I'd like to see:
-More new molds for Spartan armor (current ones are getting stale)
-Painted weapons (or even just new molded colors) based on the REQ weapon variants in Halo 5
-A whole wave of vehicles from Halo Wars 2 (I'm already sure they will do this)

Am i the only one who thinks there should be a NYCC exclusive Miranda keyes figure two pack featuring the regular and
award ceremony version in the new articulation for 2016

it would include

1x Miranda keyes figure
1xMiranda keyes (award ceremony version)
1xMagnum pistol (colored)
1xIncased metal plate (holdable)

so yeah thats all fOLKS

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:We need more covenant stuff more covenant troops. We need to encourage the odds of 3 to 1 not as it has been 7 to 1. (If anyone doesn't know where I got this from then you are NOT a Halo nerd.)
I get it tippicly in halo the UNSC is outnubberd by the covies that's not the same case in Megabloks
EXACTLY. It's nice to know a fellow nerd out there.
I've played every Halo and Bungie game and going to keep playing them

Metlactic Droppods
Covie Droppod (purple)
UNSC Droppod (silver)
UNSC Droppod (green)
UNSC Droppod (black)
Figures
Elite Miner (HALO 2 purple)
ODST (silver)
Nightfall (green)
Helljumper (Female black)
Plasma Reppeter (detailed)
M6D 2x (detailed)
DMR (detailed)
Shotgun(detailed)
Knife
Price 10/15$

Thoughts on Halo Heroes Series 3:
I personally love the idea of the Halo Heroes series, it makes for collecting that much better! But I know there are some figures that I don't bother collecting because they do not have my interest or just because they don't look cool enough to own. I know many collectors feel that way and here are a few thoughts for the next Halo Heroes Series 3. Halo Heroes Series 3 should include all interesting/cool character that everyone wants to collect. The new characters should include anyone of the following:
- Holly Tanaka (Fire-team Osiris)
- Frederic-104 (Blue Team)
- Linda-058 (Blue Team)
- Sgt. Avery Johnson (Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary)
- Jerome-092 (Halo Wars or Halo Wars 2)
- Spartan Grant (Majestic Team)
- Spartan Madsen (Majestic Team)
- Spartan Hoya (Majestic Team)

More Marines and ODST
Mega Bloks has more than enough selection on Spartans. The balance ratio to the UNSC forces is majority Spartans and very little Marines/ODST Troopers. I think more supportive characters should be introduced to help with that balance. Wouldn't it be cool to have a specialized ODST squad ready like the Sierra Squad troops? Or specialized full armor marines? Just some food for thought.

Yeah I agree megabloks should start putting mote covenant in sets. And they can start with the mystery packs by putting 4 covenant and 4 humans or UNSC. Speaking of the mystery packs I think it's time they do a huge series like series 7 again now that all the figures have new articulation.

Rcan2755 wrote:Thoughts on Halo Heroes Series 3:
I personally love the idea of the Halo Heroes series, it makes for collecting that much better! But I know there are some figures that I don't bother collecting because they do not have my interest or just because they don't look cool enough to own. I know many collectors feel that way and here are a few thoughts for the next Halo Heroes Series 3. Halo Heroes Series 3 should include all interesting/cool character that everyone wants to collect. The new characters should include anyone of the following:
- Holly Tanaka (Fire-team Osiris)
- Frederic-104 (Blue Team)
- Linda-058 (Blue Team)
- Sgt. Avery Johnson (Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary)
- Jerome-092 (Halo Wars or Halo Wars 2)
- Spartan Grant (Majestic Team)
- Spartan Madsen (Majestic Team)
- Spartan Hoya (Majestic Team)

More Marines and ODST
Mega Bloks has more than enough selection on Spartans. The balance ratio to the UNSC forces is majority Spartans and very little Marines/ODST Troopers. I think more supportive characters should be introduced to help with that balance. Wouldn't it be cool to have a specialized ODST squad ready like the Sierra Squad troops? Or specialized full armor marines? Just some food for thought.
Nice List! I really want to see Frederic 104 Linda 058 and Holly Tanaka so we can complete Blueteam and fire team Osiris!

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Yeah I agree megabloks should start putting mote covenant in sets. And they can start with the mystery packs by putting 4 covenant and 4 humans or UNSC. Speaking of the mystery packs I think it's time they do a huge series like series 7 again now that all the figures have new articulation.
And MB should put in the
Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo:CE anivercery, and Halo 2: anivercery Elites and Grunts in super possible figures

Yes! Definitely want to see new covenant from the original trilogy return in new articulation similar to the halo 3 brutes we just got. I'm tired of the storm variant that they haven't stopped releasing since about 2012.

Return to “Halo”