[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 48 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
The arbiter and some of his rebels from halo 5

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Yes! Definitely want to see new covenant from the original trilogy return in new articulation similar to the halo 3 brutes we just got. I'm tired of the storm variant that they haven't stopped releasing since about 2012.
Storm elites are boring

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:Yes! Definitely want to see new covenant from the original trilogy return in new articulation similar to the halo 3 brutes we just got. I'm tired of the storm variant that they haven't stopped releasing since about 2012.
Storm elites are boring
I agree

Exactly? So $25-$35 is actually pretty reasonable. Maybe $35 is a bit high, but $10-$20 isn't realistic in my eyes. Carter, Kat, Jun, Emile, Jorge & Noble Six with a weapons crate a (which is a great addition to include) and adding six Reach elites. Spec-Ops, Ranger, Ultra, Zealot, General & Field Marshall with a covenant weapon crate for $30 would be great. Yes I changed it and added more to fit my price range.

AngryArbiter wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Storm elites are boring
I agree
Down with the storm elites! Down with the storm elites! Like that Reach statue too noble_1

Halo Heros series 3: Serina AI with AI platform, Captain Cutter, Ellen Anders, Sgt. Johnson dress uniform, Miranda keys, and The Halo CE Pistol (the pistol is a hero all by itself, am I right?)

Rockethog

I know they just made a Rockethog, but I like the old ones better. They should make a new Halo Reach Rockethog. That you see in "Halo Reach Firefight" level "BeachHead".

1x Rockethog
2x Crates
6x Sand bags
1x Yellow U.N.S.C. Spartan Hazop
1x Marine
1x Ultra Elite.
1x Assault Rifle
1x D.M.R.
1x Plasma Repeater

The Hazop should be yellow and look like the one in set "COVENANT REVENANT ATTACK". And the Marine should look like the old ones, but with changeable armor. You should be able to see there face like in set "UNSC SPADE VS SKIRMISHER".

And it should be priced at $30.00

They should also make a new Phantom. They could just keep the same design.
It should come with:

1x Covenant Elite Ascetic but with the new changeable armor.
2x Covenant Storm Grunts.
1x Imperial Grunt.
1x Arbiter.
1x Energy Sword.
1x Fuel Rod Cannon.
1x Needler.
2x Plasma Pistols
4x Plasma Grenades
2x Covenant Crates
The Arbiter should still have the Silver armor, but with the changeable armor.

Should be priced at $80.00

Carter_Noble_1 wrote:Exactly? So $25-$35 is actually pretty reasonable. Maybe $35 is a bit high, but $10-$20 isn't realistic in my eyes. Carter, Kat, Jun, Emile, Jorge & Noble Six with a weapons crate a (which is a great addition to include) and adding six Reach elites. Spec-Ops, Ranger, Ultra, Zealot, General & Field Marshall with a covenant weapon crate for $30 would be great. Yes I changed it and added more to fit my price range.
Don't forget the changeable armor sistum

Return to “Halo”