[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 16 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
TheToastGamer wrote:If someone already said this then id agree, but we really need female Call Of Duty figures.

Mega bloks should do half of the destroyed golden gate bridge from advanced warfare as a signature series set. It could include Jack Mittchell, Llona, and Gideon and some bad guys as well as some wreckage and guns please!

Jman22 wrote:Mega bloks should do half of the destroyed golden gate bridge from advanced warfare as a signature series set. It could include Jack Mittchell, Llona, and Gideon and some bad guys as well as some wreckage and guns please!
Or it could be mob of the dead themed and have a couple of zombies and have all 4 mobster in it.

How about a solar set from advanced warfare with three figures; two atlas and one sentinel. And there could be a exo zombies set with four zombies with exos on. Also an exclusive could be Jonathan irons.

I would like to see a m113 armoured personnel carrier that would fit in with the Vietnam style of sets. I would also like to see a k9 Thunder 155 mm self propelled artillery and some German tanks.

I would love to see any possible axis vehicles or troop packs for the World War Two theme. Any new sets in the world war two theme would be appreciated though, they have very quickly become my favorite sets. The vehicles done so far have been done so well and the figures and weapons are always amazing. It would be nice to get more variety in the factions represented though.

i would love to see maybe some more large sets maybe a large sub or even an aircraft carrier large enough to hold atleast 4-5 large aircraft would be amazing i would drop 300 on that maybe even include a awac or another observation/radar equipment. also make a a-10 since someone needs to make one since they are trying to get rid of it. also more choppers a chinook and huey would be amazing and you can even do them as a vietnam era models. also a c-130 gunship would just be nuts. also a m14 would be great i can't wait to see what else you guys bring out

I think mega bloks should make a program called rivals. It could be main good guys and main bad guys with stands with there names. Here's a list: Jack Mittchell, Jonathan Irons Price, Makorav Soap, General Sheperd Alex Mason, Victor Reznov. And if that doesn't happen I hope we at least get blind bags with main characters

Mega Bloks Please fix up the eyes. Please put the white layer back on them, they look so much more realistic that way or at least poke holes on them, that way they are more accurate. Either option is better than just putting 2 dots of black paint on them, they look dead and they are not always accurate, the bad in both worlds with this option.

Return to “Call of Duty”