[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 58 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
HellJumper023 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:I think MB should make a new pelican here's my thoughts on it
HALO:CE Pelican
Vehicles
UNSC Pelican
Figures
Master Chief (Mark V armor)
UNSC Marine Pilot
UNSC Marine 3x (HALO:CE)
Weapons
Assault Rifle 2x
Halo one pistol
Sniper Rifle
SPNKr Rocket Launcher
Price $140
Good but the price could change. (80$ to 90$ at lease.)
Yeah that price is much more reasonable

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:Just played halo 2 anniversary and does anyone else find the flood infection forms just a little bit creepy? Anyways, I was playing sacred icon and at the start of the mission there's a bunch of protectors repairing things. So how about Mega Bloks make forerunner protectors in some of the forerunner sets I've mentioned. We all know they played a part in halo wars (although I tend not to use them) and need to be acknowledged. While playing halo 2 I looked at the watchtower and made a set out of it.

Covenant watchtower siege: x2 halo 2 elite combat forms, x1 blue halo 2 minor, x1 R'tas Vadum (with missing mandibles). x1 SPNKr missile launcher, x1 plasma rifle, x1 beam rifle, x1 energy sword.
Tower would come with snow terrain. $20-$30
The Flood in HALO 2 were very creepy

Mega bloks halo heros series 3
Set number(whatever)
piece count(24)

Figures + weapons included
halo 3 Thel v'dame (arbiter) in New articulation w/carbine + energy sword
halo 5 guardians Spartan Tanaka w/Dmr
halo 2 Miranda Keyes w/magnum pistol
halo 5 guardians Yellow and blue Spartan anubis w/Hydra launcher
halo 4 Green and Yellow Spartan enforcer w/Halo reach shotgun
halo 5 guardians Blue and Teal Spartan helioskrill w/Saw

Price(sold seperatly)
$5.00 each i'm assuming

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm not gonna lie I think constructors are too small to make in megabloks.
I was thinking it would be about the size of 343 Guilty Spark's middle piece.

AngryArbiter wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:Just played halo 2 anniversary and does anyone else find the flood infection forms just a little bit creepy? Anyways, I was playing sacred icon and at the start of the mission there's a bunch of protectors repairing things. So how about Mega Bloks make forerunner protectors in some of the forerunner sets I've mentioned. We all know they played a part in halo wars (although I tend not to use them) and need to be acknowledged. While playing halo 2 I looked at the watchtower and made a set out of it.

Covenant watchtower siege: x2 halo 2 elite combat forms, x1 blue halo 2 minor, x1 R'tas Vadum (with missing mandibles). x1 SPNKr missile launcher, x1 plasma rifle, x1 beam rifle, x1 energy sword.
Thank you but the creepiest one is the human combat form. Whenever I blow it to pieces I'll always see the head. That head gives me the heebie jeebies. I shoot it till it rolls away.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:

Thank you but the creepiest one is the human combat form. Whenever I blow it to pieces I'll always see the head. That head gives me the heebie jeebies. I shoot it till it rolls away.
Better than shooting it till it rolls away throw a plasma granade at it

Spartan_Dynamo_Alpha wrote:
Awesome job! Did you use a Hayabusa head piece with a super-articulated body?
Yup

Anyways, what do you guys think about this idea?
Capture the Flag on Beaver Creek
Structure
Large Battle Scape
Blue Base and Red Base
Figures
Blue Spartan Mark VI (HALO2) 4x
Red Spartan Mark VI (HALO2) 4x
Weapons
HALO 2 Battle Rifle 2x
Plasma Pistol 2x
HALO 2/HALO 3 Needler 2x
Plasma Rifle 2x
SMG 8x
HALO:CE/HALO 3 Sniper Rifle
SPNKr Rocket Launcher
Blue Flag
Red Flag
Over Shield
Active Camo
Price $200

sejm120 wrote:Mega bloks halo heros series 3
Set number(whatever)
piece count(24)

Figures + weapons included
halo 3 Thel v'dame (arbiter) in New articulation w/carbine + energy sword
halo 5 guardians Spartan Tanaka w/Dmr
halo 2 Miranda Keyes w/magnum pistol
halo 5 guardians Yellow and blue Spartan anubis w/Hydra launcher
halo 4 Green and Yellow Spartan enforcer w/Halo reach shotgun
halo 5 guardians Blue and Teal Spartan helioskrill w/Saw

Price(sold seperatly)
$5.00 each i'm assuming
The last two HALO HEROS series where $10/15 each but I agree $5.00 is much more reasonable

Brute Armory Pack
Figures
Brute Major 2x
Armor
Red Brute Chieftan Armor
Golden Brute Chieftan Armor
Red Brute Major Armor
Golden Brute Major Armor
Red Brute Miner Armor
Golden Brute Miner Armor
Weapons
Gravity Hammer