[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 60 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
SpartanDelta444 wrote:Blood gulch:
8 Halo CE Spartans
Red base
Blue base
Box canyon
5 battle rifles
1 sniper rifle
1 energy sword
1 shotgun
1 rocket launcher
1 assault rifle
1 scorpion
1 ghost
1 warthog
Cost:$100-$300
How about the scorpion, ghost, and warthog be sold separately?
Nah

Sangheilios_01 wrote:these set ideas will mostly be based off of halo 2 anniversary (all figures would be in a halo 2 style, the jackals will all have new articulation and all elites will have a black skin tone, basically every figure will be a new mold to fit the style of halo 2 anniversary.)

Heretic seraph - basically just a smaller and more rounded seraph with tan on the top. The set would include the long awaited heretic leader, the arbiter, and a purple elite minor. I assume it would cost around $50 to $60.

Heretic banshee escape - The set would include a new build for the banshee. It would include 1 covenant banshee and 1 heretic banshee. The figures in the set would be of coarse a heretic elite, heretic grunt, and a blue elite minor. The set would cost $40 because it includes 2 banshees wich usually cost $20 alone.

Covenant wraith rampage - this set would be a halo 2 style wraith with only one opening hatch for the driver like it is in game along with 2 plasma cannons on the side. The set would include an elite minor in grey, a brute captain, and a brute minor. The brute captain would be similar to the brute minor with only tweaked molds for the helmet and the captain flag wich we have seen before in megabloks. The set would cost $40.

UNSC Gauss hog - this set would include a halo 2 classic style warthog but figures still the anniversary style. It would come with 2 marines (one with a different skin tone) and a jackal sniper along with a small background structure. This line would also introduce jackals with the new articulation. The set would cost $25.

Quarantine Zone - this set is my personal favorite and would include an enforcer sentinel (proper scale) and 2 regular sentinels. It would also include a 2 flood combat forms, 1 being an infected elite and 1 being an infected marine along with a small forerunner themed structure. Since of the size of the enforcer sentinel, I imagine the set would cost around $35 to $40.

Covenant tick boarding craft - this was one of the first covenant vehicles seen in halo Combat evolved and halo 2 and definitely deserves to be recreated in megabloks! The set would include a new mold for a grunt as seen in halo reach, halo CE anniversary, and now halo 2 anniversary. It would come with 2 grunt minors (orange/copper), 1 grunt major (red) and a red elite. The cost of this set would most likely be $70 to $80.

Arbiter's armory - this set would mainly be a figure pack but the build would be the purple egg looking thing that had the arbiters armor in it. It would include off coarse, the arbiter, prophet of mercy, Tartarus (new articulation), and 2 elite honor guards. The set would cost around $30.

Cairo station armory - Yet another figure pack, this set would include a small build representing the interior of the Cairo, a weapons rack, 2 marines in dress uniform (1 without a hat), 2 jackal minors with bright blue shields, and an elite ranger (halo 2) in a dark cyan color. This set would also be $30.

Elite customizer pack - like other customizer packs, there will be two figures with different armor options. The first elite's armor would be white and would have the armor options of elite minor, honor guard, and high council member. The second elite's armor would be a blue color and would include the armor options of an elite minor, ranger, and honor guard. The set would cost $10 just like the other ones do.

Brute customizer pack - 1 brute would be in a light tan and the other brute in brown. Both brutes would have the same armor options wich means there would be 2 sets of each armor. The selection Of armor would be brute minor, brute captain (basically the same but with a tweaked helmet mold and captain flag), and brute honor guard. The cost would be $10.

Covenant infantry - like most troop builders, there will be one color scheme for the figures through out this set and that would be the copper/orange color that the jackal majors and grunts are seen in halo 2. With that said, the set would include 1 elite, a jackal (major) with yellow shield, and 2 grunts (minor) the set would include a small shade turret build that was seen in almost every mission of halo 2. Like all other troop builders, this would cost $16

Heretic troopers - this troop builder would include a heretic elite, a sentinel, and 2 heretic grunts. Since the sentinel takes up a lot of the part count the small build included would be smaller than other troop builders allowing it to keep its normal price of $16.

UNSC infantry - this set would be based off of Cairo station so it would include a small build of something in Cairo station. The figures would be simple, it would include a marine in dress uniform, a marine Sargent, and 2 generic marines. The price would be $16.

Halo heroes - like all other halo heroes lines the set would include 6 figures. Miranda Keyes, master chief, remake of sgt. Johnson, shipmaster R'tas vadumee (spelling might be wrong), a gold elite with extra details like the lights on there armor, and a spartan mark IV or what ever was in halo 2 I forget wich one specifically. Each figure would be at there normal cost of $5.

That's it for my ideas, sorry I'm aware that it's very long but I think they are some pretty great ideas and would love for mega to take them into consideration! :)
I forgot you named a proper scale enforcer!

Yeah I really want enforcers

I need to get my hands on a Master Chief Mini figure, one from either the Gausshog set or Broadsword. I am willing to trade some very rare characters from the original mystery packs, from the Blue Hayabusa Spartan from series 1, or a Purple Mk4 Spartan from series 2, or a cyan CQB from series 3, or the Ultra Rare from series 3, the Active Camo Elite. If anyone is interested you can reply to me here and DM me.

Assault on High Ground
Vehicles
Ghost (HALO3)
Mongoose (HALO3)
Figures
Red Spartan Hayabusa
Red Spartan CQB
Red Spartan EOD
Blue Spartan Helljumper (HALO3)
Blue Spartan Mark VI (HALO3)
Blue Spartan Mark V
Weapons
Assault Rifle 6x
Brute Shot
Energy Sword
Sniper Rifle
SMG 2x
Plasma Rifle
Price $250

Warthog(default):
Warthog
3 Spartans: 1 red, 1crimson, and 1 Orange
Rvb warthog music sound effect
3 battle rifles
Cost:$25

sejm120 wrote:A red vs blue characters pack

featuring: caboose
tucker
church
grif
simmons
sarg
donut
agent:texas
medic
with these weapons
tactical shotgun:for sarg X1
halo 4 sniper rifle X1
halo 4 magnumX2
halo 4 assault rifle X3
halo 4 plasma pistol: for the medicX1
halo 5 battle rifle X2
Frag greandes X5

all figures having the halo wars 2 style armor (new articulation)
A frick forgot lopez

Brute Weapons Pack
Figures
Black Brute Stalker
Red Brute Chieftan
Weapons
Brute Spiker
Brute Mauler
Brute Plasma Rifle
Brute Shot
Gravity Hammer
Fuel Rod Cannon (HALO3)
Flame Granade 2x
Spike Granade 2x
Black Covi Weapon Crate
Red Covi Weapon Crate
Price $10/15

Elite Armory
Figures
Golden Elite Miner (HALO:CE)
Red Elite Miner (HALO:CE)
Armor
Golden Elite Zelot (HALO:REACH)
Golden Elite General (HALO:REACH)
Golden Elite Ranger (HALO:REACH)
Red Elite Zelot (HALO:REACH)
Red Elite General(HALO:REACH)
Red Elite Ranger (HALO:REACH)
Weapons
Fuel Rod Cannon (HALO:REACH)
Plasma Launcher
Price $10/15

Good idea and customizers only cost about $9.

Return to “Halo”