[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will there be more Assassin's Creed sets? - Page 6 - Community

Will there be more Assassin's Creed sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
CaptainHolt wrote:No but im pumped about the new sets!!!!
It may not happen. There's one reason why they may and one reason why they may not. It may happen because on the catapult set, there's a platform that was made only at summer 2016. Reason why they may not: at the bottom of the instructions (I went through it while it's available) it said "2015", not "2016", probably an error, we'll find out soon because that'll suck that they gave us a huge tease and cancel it.

zelot2468 wrote:
CaptainHolt wrote:No but im pumped about the new sets!!!!
It may not happen. There's one reason why they may and one reason why they may not. It may happen because on the catapult set, there's a platform that was made only at summer 2016. Reason why they may not: at the bottom of the instructions (I went through it while it's available) it said "2015", not "2016", probably an error, we'll find out soon because that'll suck that they gave us a huge tease and cancel it.
Ok never mind the "2015" because they did the same error on the dual warthog. So it may happen but don't get your hopes up too much.

Is there a megabloks admin here that could confirm that Mb Ac is dead.
Or will they reclaim Ac's license for the future?
Its a shame because AC MOVIE is coming out and it may attract alot of teens and adults

I know, it seems like really poor timing to kill it off.

EdwardKenway wrote:I know, it seems like really poor timing to kill it off.
Yes indeed. The Ac movie is just hitting theaters this December.
if it doesnt Flop Megabloks would make a fortune of AC sets.

I´ve seen some 2016 sets images but I don´t think there coming out.
Some of them are the following:

Templar crusaders battalion pack, inculed Altair, two archers and une templar knight.

Templar Crusader´s Catapult, inculdes a working catapult and a templar knight.

Black Beard, includes a very nice Black Beard figure and some accessories.

Blighter´s gang battalion pack, includes an assassin from Assassins Creed Syndicate (I haven´t played the game, that´s why I dont know it´s name) and 3 gangsters

I hope this information will bring hope to you about this ¨upcoming¨ sets from the beloved AC line

Not really giving me hope, no.

The sets you mentioned all showed up on the Assassin's Creed site a while ago, only to get taken back down soon after. And now the whole site has been archived.

They'll likely never be released, which stinks incredibly. I was so excited when I first found out about them.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”