[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Our fan gallery heroes! - Page 2 - Community

Our fan gallery heroes!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
zelot2468 wrote:Nice list, sadly I'm not in the list. But again @thekiller2468 is my brother, so it's a 2 in 1.
I didn't know u 2 r brothers
Well now you know ;). We take turn on who post what custom since we usually work together on customs. Sometimes we each got our own project.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
zelot2468 wrote:Nice list, sadly I'm not in the list. But again @thekiller2468 is my brother, so it's a 2 in 1.
I didn't know u 2 r brothers
P.S. we're twins actually :P.

Are you including custom builders? If so then you missed most of them.

ocean707 wrote:Are you including custom builders? If so then you missed most of them.
I'm including the ones who I know and who did a cool job and who I have seen

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
ocean707 wrote:Are you including custom builders? If so then you missed most of them.
Well, it's not easy for a single person to know the fangallery well enough to include everyone who did a cool job. As a custom builder , I recommend that the following builders listed: Goodwill hunter, Vincehoffman, ErikBarton, deekstar, Bucs37dk, ovaltiney, rocky3510 and myself.

On the fangallery page, if you chose to arrange the pics by popularity, then all the people I mentioned are among the frist page, they have the most popluar pics in the whole fangallery. So I don't see why not including them.

ocean707 wrote:
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Well, it's not easy for a single person to know the fangallery well enough to include everyone who did a cool job. As a custom builder , I recommend that the following builders listed: Goodwill hunter, Vincehoffman, ErikBarton, deekstar, Bucs37dk, ovaltiney, rocky3510 and myself.

On the fangallery page, if you chose to arrange the pics by popularity, then all the people I mentioned are among the frist page, they have the most popluar pics in the whole fangallery. So I don't see why not including them.
I agree, all of them should be there unfortunately, for what I know rocky3510(felicianoivian/ Ivan Feliciano) retired his building days as of now
P.S. you forgot CarbonZ and Tgril guy lol
If only we could contact all of the builders out there and do one heck of a build off against each other. It'll be fun

Stop all of u. It's not like I'm gonna put every single person in the fan gallery on here

SpartanDelta444 wrote:Stop all of u. It's not like I'm gonna put every single person in the fan gallery on here
Ok im stopping. I don't know about others though

SpartanDelta444 wrote:Stop all of u. It's not like I'm gonna put every single person in the fan gallery on here
Dude, you've got a short fuse.

Return to “General discussion”