[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 83 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Maybe they could make the old pelican but with the model of the new Mombasa pelican. One idea is the pelican coming with Linda and Fred vs soldiers with their forerunner cannon. Then the second Idea is to put the pelican with halo 2 master chief vs the new hunters from halo 5.

Another Idea is the halo 5 phantom. It could be with a darker purple and with the new plasma turret design.

Spartan_Dynamo_Alpha wrote:
BoyScout311 wrote:what would be cool if they did something like what Halo Waypoint is doing which is you can have the chance to create your own figure and then they will mail you your figure
That is actually a brilliant idea. I can see this working...

I love this idea, but how much would it cost $25/30 dollars seems pretty reasonable.

AngryArbiter wrote:
Spartan_Dynamo_Alpha wrote:
BoyScout311 wrote:what would be cool if they did something like what Halo Waypoint is doing which is you can have the chance to create your own figure and then they will mail you your figure
That is actually a brilliant idea. I can see this working...

I love this idea, but how much would it cost $25/30 dollars seems pretty reasonable.
I agree, for a highly detailed custom figure, it would be reasonable for it to be that price.

HALO 3 Forward into Dawn
Vehicles
Forward into Dawn
Scopian Tank (HALO 3) 3x
Warthog (HALO 3) 2x
Guasehog (HALO 3)
Figures
Master Chief (HALO 3)
Sargent Avery Johnson (MARINE ARMOR)
Miranda Keys
Red ODST
Black ODST
Marine 4x
343 Gulty Spark
Weapons
Assault Rifle
Shotgun
SPNKr Rocket Launcher
SMG 2x
Magnum
Batrle Rifle (HALO 3) 2x
Price $250

I disagree. Being able to make your own figure would really effect collectors in a negative way because there would be so many different kinds of figures out there. Plus, if they made certain figures for certain people it would ruin the suspense of figuring out what's coming in the next wave of sets and bring down the value of most figures because you could just make your own. It's a good idea I just don't think it would work out very well but that's just my opinion.

I just want more Scout figs. My fave fig is Series Alpha Scout.

I would like if a set was called reach and it would come with six Emily carter cat jun and Jorge and it would also come with sixs helmet cracked it would be 25 to 30$

DaForerunner wrote:I just want more Scout figs. My fave fig is Series Alpha Scout.
I like my red scout.

I just wish that there was a Hayabusa profile picture. If you hadn't already guessed, I love Hayabusa armour.

Spartanz19 wrote:
DaForerunner wrote:I just want more Scout figs. My fave fig is Series Alpha Scout.
I like my red scout.
Yeah. My favorite fig is the Series Alpha Scout.

Return to “Halo”