[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 86 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Spartanz19 wrote:
HellJumper023 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Me too, gotta love them!
I got a few on the destiny one. if you want to check them out.
Check what out?
The Destiny ideas ans suggestion one.

Well I think we've reached the limit so far. So when halo wars 2 is out I'll be back.
TheArbiterofBlocks out!

See you then Arbiter before I go I got a few more ideas.

Life Size HALO Guns

HALO 5 Battle Rifle with a detachable stock and scope

HALO 2:ANAVERSERY Carbine with detachable AMMO clip

HALO :CE/3 Shotgun with reload able shells

HALO:CE Assault Rifle With detachable stock

HALO:CE Sniper Rifle with detachable stock

HALO 2/3 Beam Rifle

HALO 2/3 SMG with detachable ammo clip

HALO:3 ODST Pistol

HALO:REACH Granade Launcher with extra Granade

HALO 3 Machinegun turret with a detachable ammo clip and stand

That all of those ideas for now when I get more ideas I'll be back
AngryArbiter out!!!

We need Fred 104 Linda 058 and Holly Tanaka for halo heroes series 3 to complete Blue team and firetram Osriris

Yeah I heard that Rise of Iron is coming out but it is a shame that it is coming out only on the one though.[/quote]

No, it's coming on PS4, and Xbox One.

How about a new transport hog in the style of the NMPD one but without those ugly bars in the front. It would include 2 halo 3 style marines, a green grunt with a plasma cannon, and a blue brute captain.

I think there should be new brutes

Sangheilios_01 wrote:How about a new transport hog in the style of the NMPD one but without those ugly bars in the front. It would include 2 halo 3 style marines, a green grunt with a plasma cannon, and a blue brute captain.
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.... But don't you think it would work better with the current halo wars two molds? Just because they already exist. Either way I'd be happy to see that set in stores :P

Raptor48 wrote:I think there should be new brutes
What do you mean by "new brutes." They've already made new brutes with the new articulation

I think a nice set would be a brand new phantom, but, from the originals.... Ya' know, to celebrate Halo 3's 10 year Anniversary. It'd come with the Arbiter from halo 3, two blue elites, one red elite, and lastly a pair of green grunts for gunners. Plus a nice little platform like on the spirit. What do you guys think? I hope you agree! : }

Return to “Halo”