[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 379 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:That'd be awesome!
DONE

(stupid icon!) So, guys i am doing a non pictured pilot episode on new comic to see if you guys want my ( maybe not so good ) comic over on new comic.

Iron Warrior is not actually MR Fluffy, but he does have a majorly cool comic idea

Don't mean to be a spammer here, but I had an idea for #RetroBase757, that it could be a choose your adventure style. I could have my own made up characters be at majority's command and whatever choice gets the most votes, that's how the story will progress. And I was thinking of making it a survival type game. So you guys have to decide how you can survive and if you don't, weeeeell oh well! You must start over! What do you all think?

Ugh... more homework.

I've been sooo busy that I haven't even started any new projects yet. And haven't even taken down my Firefight series setup on my table. Will work on that this weekend.

I'm almost at 50 projects, so I'm thinking of doing something cool for that. Should I do some paints until I hit 50 projects though?

hey do you guys get bored when nobody does or replis ?

Sometimes I do, but not before I do yoga.

Duuuuuuuudes! Just got the hovercraft for $74.99!!!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”