[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 19 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
DaForerunner wrote:Ok, I wasn't talking to you. Ooooh, my favorite Halo armor is Scout in Green from Series Alpha. Mind your own business. It is spelled Spartans, not Spartanz.
If you were wondering, my name is pronounced "Spartan-Zee nineteen" now calm down.

Calm-ma-te. Said it! Lol

DaForerunner wrote:Ok, I wasn't talking to you. Ooooh, my favorite Halo armor is Scout in Green from Series Alpha. Mind your own business. It is spelled Spartans, not Spartanz.
Wow, saying to "Mind your own business" then saying that I misspelled something (which I didn't). That's literally speaking against yourself. : |

Calm-ma-te, means to SIMMAH DOWN NA!.

For villains we need Makarov Rorke and Jonathan Irons

- Locations:

- Nacht Der Untoten - £24.99
- 4 Figures.

- Der Riese - £49.99
- 5 Figures.

- Moon - £39.99
- 5 Figures.

- Origins - £29.99
- 3 Figures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Vehicles:

- TranZit Bus - £24.99
- 4 Figures.

- NukeTown Bus - £24.99
- 2 Figures.

- AC-130 - £99.99
- 6 Figures.

- Huey - £59.99
- 5 Figures.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Other:

- Zombie Heroes - £6.99
- 1 of the Heroes from Zombies on a display stand with a Wonder Weapon.

- Mystery Packs - £1.99
- 10 to Collect!

World War 2 Sets.
1 . War Jeeps-Please . Tiny it down to the exact proportion of your Mini figures . Your past Humvee and Jeeps looks too Large for the Figures.

2 . Half Track- Remake the half track. make it to the level as you make your new sets. because looking at the old Half tack it looks too much Block .

3 . Head Quarters- Hangars would do nicely. with lots of accessories. Like Barrels and Guns and items.
Foods drinks. Full of supplies and a Bunk beds. That would be a Great set.

4 . Bunkers- 2 figs with a planted machine gun.

Sets
the SUMMIT Facility / Intel Station (BLACK OPS)

the GRIFFIN Station Moon Base (BLACK OPS Rezurrection Pack)

we need more large map sets like DOME BATTLEGROUND in general like fire bases, warehouses, bunkers, command bunkers / command posts, gun emplacements, weapons depots, urban buildings…

also
how about MEGA finally releasing that ARCTIC BATTLEGROUND set (#06871) shown at Toy Fair 2014
we have gotten every other set shown at TF14 since then but not this set for some strange / odd reason

Aircraft
MIL MI-24P/PM SHTURMOVIK “Flying Tank”, HIND-F(NATO)
the dual 30-mm cannon version in classic VVS camo colors

KA-50/50N “Werewolf”, “Black Shark”, “HOKUM-A”(NATO)
all black or classic VVS came colors

KA-50-2 “Erdogan” IAI version

KA-52 “Alligator”, “HOKUM-B”(NATO)

Vehicles
ROOIKAT 105-mm 8x8 AFV

G6 RHINO 6x6 155-mm SPG

PANHARD 4x4 VBL

Troop builder packs
we have enough “desert theme”, “SEAL theme”, “zombie theme” trooper packs to go around on the shelves as it is

more new “special ops theme” troop builders are needed
i know MEGA just released a SPECIAL OPS TASK FORCE 16 pack at TRU
but i want something more in line with their regular troop pack format of 4-5 troops and a environment structure like the SNIPER and COVERT OPS packs

i would like to see
a BRITISH SAS “IRANIAN Embassy siege theme”
all black tactical BDU 4-5 pack with a urban structure build

a BRITISH SAS “FALKLANDS theme”
all green and black BDU 4-5 pack with a urban environment build

a SPETSNAZ “CHECHEN theme” or the “SUMMIT theme” from BLACK OPS
4-5 pack with a structure build

another SNIPER and COVERT OPS theme troop builder pack would be great!

We need a Online Shop of pieces, where to buy as much as we need bricks for custom sets.

Return to “Call of Duty”