[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 89 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
TheArbiterBuilds wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:HALO:CE Anavercery Truth and Recanziliation would have Three rooms a hanger bay, a control room, and a long hall way that gose to a brig. Figures a Golden Elite Zealot from HALO:REACH with a Energy Sword, two Red Elite Ultra with Plasma Rifles, a Elite Minor from HALO:REACH with a Needler, a Red Spec Ops Grunt with a Needler, two Orange Grunt Minors from HALO:CE with a Plasma Pistol and a HALO:REACH Fuel Rod Cannon, the Master Chief with MARK V Armor and a Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle, Caption Jacob Keys with a Needler, Three Marines from HALO:CE with a Plasma Rifle, Needler, and Plasma Pistol. Two Health Packs, a Over Shield, a Active Camo, and a few Covanet Weapon Crates. Vehicles Truth and Recanziliation, a Spirt Droppship from HALO:CE and a HALO:CE Wraith, a Gravity lift to the corvette, and sum clear pillers for stableazarion.

What do you guys think of this idea?
One. You don't copy paste your own comments over and over again. Two. This is rediculous! No one in their right mind would buy something so huge! Plus it would get so downsized it wouldn't even be close to your discription. Three. Will ridiculously sized sets become theme with you?
One it isn't your idea so don't go telling me things like this two know it's ridiculous to sell that's why I didn't put a price tag on it three if it did I know MB would have to scale it down four I know a lot about Halo so I'm going to have ideas that are large. So can you please stop talkin smack about my ideas?

How about we just say it's the scale of the forward unto dawn has a hangar to dock mini spirits included in the set and is the price of $250 like every other signature series.

ANTI AIR Wraith
Vehicles
Crashed UNSC Pelican
ANTI AIR Wraith
Figures
Bronze Brute Warlord
Blue Brute Minor
Orange Grunt Minor 3x
White ODST
The Master Chief (HALO 3)
Weapons
Fuel Rod Cannon (HALO 3)
Brute Spiker
Plasma Pistol 2x
Needler (HALO 3)
Shotgun (HALO 3)
Spartan Laser
Price $90.00

HALO:CE Anavecry Level HALO
Structure
Large Forunner Structure
Vehicles
Echo 4-19s Pelican
UNSC Warthog
Crashed UNSC dissprsale Pod
Covanet Spirt (HALO:CE)
Figures
The Master Chief
Sargent Avery Johnson
UNSC Tenican 2x
UNSC Marine 4x
Dead UNSC Marine 2x
UNSC Pilot (HALO:CE and Female)
Red Elite Ultra
Blue Combat Elite (HALO:REACH) 2x
Jackel (Yellow Shield)
Jackel (Blue Shield)
Orange Grunt Minor (HALO:CE) 3x
Red Grunt Spec Ops 2x
Weapons
Frag Granade 4x
M6D Magnum (HALO:CE) 3x
Assault Rifle 8x
Assault Rifle AMMO 4x
Magnum AMMO 2x
Health Pack 3x
Plasma Rifle 2x
Needler 3x
Plasma Pistol 3x
Price ?

TheArbiterBuilds wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:HALO:CE Anavercery Truth and Recanziliation would have Three rooms a hanger bay, a control room, and a long hall way that gose to a brig. Figures a Golden Elite Zealot from HALO:REACH with a Energy Sword, two Red Elite Ultra with Plasma Rifles, a Elite Minor from HALO:REACH with a Needler, a Red Spec Ops Grunt with a Needler, two Orange Grunt Minors from HALO:CE with a Plasma Pistol and a HALO:REACH Fuel Rod Cannon, the Master Chief with MARK V Armor and a Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle, Caption Jacob Keys with a Needler, Three Marines from HALO:CE with a Plasma Rifle, Needler, and Plasma Pistol. Two Health Packs, a Over Shield, a Active Camo, and a few Covanet Weapon Crates. Vehicles Truth and Recanziliation, a Spirt Droppship from HALO:CE and a HALO:CE Wraith, a Gravity lift to the corvette, and sum clear pillers for stableazarion.

What do you guys think of this idea?
One. You don't copy paste your own comments over and over again. Two. This is rediculous! No one in their right mind would buy something so huge! Plus it would get so downsized it wouldn't even be close to your discription. Three. Will ridiculously sized sets become theme with you?
u cant tell him wut 2 do dumnut

these are someone elses ideas arbiterbuilds not yours so why dont u back off. he has been active alot so dont tell him he cant post stuff.

just keep postin ideas all u want angryarbiter

A little Idea not as a set just a idea

HALO:CE Anavercery The Silent Cartagripher
Structure
The Silent Cartagrapher island
Vehicles
UNSC Pelican (HALO:CE) 2x
Crashed UNSC Pelican (HALO:CE)
UNSC Warthog (HALO:CE) 3x
Spirt Droppship (HALO:CE)
Figures
The Master Chief (HALO:CE)
UNSC Pilot (HALO:CE and Female)
UNSC Pilot (HALO:CE)
UNSC Marine 6x
Dead UNSC Marine 3x
Hunter 6x
Golden Elite Zealot (HALO:REACH)
Active Cammo Elite Commando 2x
Red Elite Ultra 4x
Blue Combat Elite (HALO:REACH) 5x
Orange Grunt (HALO:CE) 12x
Red Grunt Spec Ops (HALO:CE) 6x
Jackel (HALO:CE) 9x
Weapons
Assault Rifle 10x
M6D Magnum (HALO:CE) 2x
SPKNr Rocket Launcher AMMO 3x
SPKNr Rocket Launcher
Health Pack 6x
Energy Sword
Plasma Rifle 9x
Active Cammo Plasma Rifle 2x
Needler 6x
Plasma Pistol 12x
Covanet Weapon Crate 12x
Over Shield 3x

A reboot warthog would be nice. The latest warthogs all have some special thing going with them, like the Flamehog, that Night Ops Gausshog, the black and gold Gausshog, the new dual mode warthog. I would like to see a simple warthog easy to mass buy and with a few generic marines, maybe the hog could have a special print that has a print of some woman like they did on those WWII bombers, not necessary though.

I think a medical warthog would be nice too, a generic warthog but done in white and red with top mounted lights. A few medic marines with another marine with some red spots on his armor to look like he's injured or somethin'.

More fireteams! Enough said. (I've mentioned this before on another post)

More things like the firebase set we got. Make some individual wall pieces and other base stuff to make a completely modular firebase that you can customize. (I've been through this explaining it before on another post so I won't really do it here)

More spartan molds (I've been through this, too)

Please continue the halo heroes series, and each wave keep giving us a member of fireteam majestic.

A futuristic missile boat, just for the heck of it. That could be fun. I'm only suggesting that because I love the navy and boats though.

More spartan packs like we just got with the champions. And while I do like themes with it. Just give us one of a bunch of random spartans with a bunch of random colors and a bunch of random weapons (although preferably UNSC).

A new hornet. Haven't seen one for a while.

I don't know what else to say.

Sorry but, I hate this topic. All it does is cause one of you guys to get mad at each other.

Return to “Halo”