[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 91 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Aaaaaaand we're fighting AGAIN.

Yeah I have no more ideas I think I've said them all.

You should make a new blind bag series called Gemini. It should include:
Common:
*Green air assault spartan from Halo 5. (this will be a new mold of air assault)
*Purple mark 6 spartan.
*Red halo reach scout.
*Metallic blue jackal ranger. (this will be a new mold)

Rare:
*Orange spartan hunter. (This is Locke’s armor type)
*Yellow spartan warmaster.
*Brown elite ranger.

Ultra rare:
*Metallic blue elite commander.

Secret rare:
*No ideas.

I thought of one!!!!

Figure pack scout:
Common
Lime scout
Orange scout
Teal scout
Uncommon:
Crimson scout (:D)
Black scout
Rare:
White scout
Ultra rare:
Translucent scout
Secret rare:
Gold scout

I know it's dumb but, I'd like it. Hehehe.

They should make a blind bag series called Series Golf which includes commons of a black mark 5 with a smg ,a blue scout with a white magnum pistol,a red elite commando and a brown kamikaze grunt and for the rares a blue jackal with a purple shield and plasma pistol and a newly articulated golden brute guard with a spiker and for the ultra rares its a half translucent orange half normal colored promethean soldier with a bolter(so it would look like it's slowly deteriorating like when its killed) and a golden elite commander with a new style plasma rod cannon For the secrets a hazy white translucent spartan war master with a new style AR and a translucent Blue hermes spartan with a shotgun

AngryArbiter wrote:HALO:CE Anavercery Truth and Recanziliation would have Three rooms a Large hanger bay, a control room, and a long hall way that gose to a brig. Figures a Golden Elite Zealot from HALO:REACH with a Energy Sword, two Red Elite Ultra with Plasma Rifles, a Elite Minor from HALO:REACH with a Needler, a Red Spec Ops Grunt with a Needler, two Orange Grunt Minors from HALO:CE with a Plasma Pistol and a HALO:REACH Fuel Rod Cannon, the Master Chief with MARK V Armor and a Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle, Caption Jacob Keys with a Needler, Three Marines from HALO:CE with a Plasma Rifle, Needler, and Plasma Pistol. Two Health Packs, a Over Shield, a Active Camo, and a few Covanet Weapon Crates. Vehicles Truth and Recanziliation, two Spirt Droppship from HALO:CE and a HALO:CE Wraith.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Isn't that a bit... big?

murphbloks wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:HALO:CE Anavercery Truth and Recanziliation would have Three rooms a Large hanger bay, a control room, and a long hall way that gose to a brig. Figures a Golden Elite Zealot from HALO:REACH with a Energy Sword, two Red Elite Ultra with Plasma Rifles, a Elite Minor from HALO:REACH with a Needler, a Red Spec Ops Grunt with a Needler, two Orange Grunt Minors from HALO:CE with a Plasma Pistol and a HALO:REACH Fuel Rod Cannon, the Master Chief with MARK V Armor and a Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle, Caption Jacob Keys with a Needler, Three Marines from HALO:CE with a Plasma Rifle, Needler, and Plasma Pistol. Two Health Packs, a Over Shield, a Active Camo, and a few Covanet Weapon Crates. Vehicles Truth and Recanziliation, two Spirt Droppship from HALO:CE and a HALO:CE Wraith.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Isn't that a bit... big?
i thougth we were over this : (

Return to “Halo”