[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Graphic Violence rule - Community

Graphic Violence rule

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hi Guys
Just a quick question regarding graphic violence, blood rule etc.

Does this mean if someone makes a Stop Motion film using let's say the COD figures then there can't be any blood?

I only ask because COD & Halo games both involve graphic violence and I'm just wondering if there is anyway round this as I'm sure it won't be the same without the action scenes that are associated with both these titles?

From my understanding of the rule I think as long as you don't go overboard with the blood and violence you should be ok. Rivers of blood, *** limbs, rooms covered in blood spray and the like would probably be too much. A figure getting shot should be fine. Granted i'm not an admin but that is my understanding of the rule.

Cheers Bob and thanks for the reply. But can admin clarify if this is right please because the last thing I want to do is upset the apple cart as so to speak..

Community Team
Hey Rector!

Great question.

All of the videos uploaded to the collector site are moderated before being approved. If your video is too graphic, then it may not pass the approval process. Just keep in mind that we're trying to promote a friendly community. Harsh language, extreme violence and gore does not do much to positively promote the collector's community as a whole. We understand that violence is a key part of battle/fight scenes, so we just ask that you keep the gore and language to a minimum.

If you have further questions or if you upload content that is not approved and would like to know why, we can speak further :)

Best,

Cary

Cheers Cary ..... Much appreciated

Lots of blood, hanging, burning alive will all get you rejected.

jeez even saying all dat stuff gives me the goosebumps

How do you play metal gear then? \:T

easy, i don't notice all the blood, step 1, close your eyes, step 2, go to your happy place, step 3, have a machine gun, such as an XM16E1,patriot, or M63. step 4, aim down. final step, shoot endlessly then you'll murder everything.

Na, I don't mind the violence at all. -_- it's easier my way.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”