[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your favorite memories with playing Halo? - Page 5 - Community

What are your favorite memories with playing Halo?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheArbiter25 wrote:Oh GUYS I whas playing halo CE with my frend. Ok it goes like this: me and my frend are binge playing missions but then we finally stumbled across the flood ship mission (I forgot the name) any who we had gotten to the edge of a doorway so I diceited to take it the stealthy way so right when we got to the edge the door opened and two grunts stood right in the door then boom I se the bright blue glow of a sticky grenade so I (like most players) I yell GET BACK!! So me and my frend frantically run backwards just to see the grunt throw the grenade and it sticks the other grunt square in the face the grunt FLIPS OUT screaming and hopping on his left and right feet. Then (like usual) I make a big deal out of it yelling (while laughing): DID YOU SEE THAT RIGHT WHEN THE DOOR OPENED THE GRUNT STUCK THE OTHER GRUNT and I rant on all the details even though he whas right there. and my frend also laughing says: I KNOW (in a cheerful tone) so we both die laughing. Good times lol :) :] :D
Oh my gosh dude that sounds awesome! I think that's happened to me once. I can't remember what Halo game if was on though.

I LOVED THE EASTER EGG GRUNTS

AngryArbiter wrote:I LOVED THE EASTER EGG GRUNTS
YA! The halo 3 jerk store grunt lol!

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
TheArbiter25 wrote:Oh GUYS I whas playing halo CE with my frend. Ok it goes like this: me and my frend are binge playing missions but then we finally stumbled across the flood ship mission (I forgot the name) any who we had gotten to the edge of a doorway so I diceited to take it the stealthy way so right when we got to the edge the door opened and two grunts stood right in the door then boom I se the bright blue glow of a sticky grenade so I (like most players) I yell GET BACK!! So me and my frend frantically run backwards just to see the grunt throw the grenade and it sticks the other grunt square in the face the grunt FLIPS OUT screaming and hopping on his left and right feet. Then (like usual) I make a big deal out of it yelling (while laughing): DID YOU SEE THAT RIGHT WHEN THE DOOR OPENED THE GRUNT STUCK THE OTHER GRUNT and I rant on all the details even though he whas right there. and my frend also laughing says: I KNOW (in a cheerful tone) so we both die laughing. Good times lol :) :] :D
Oh my gosh dude that sounds awesome! I think that's happened to me once. I can't remember what Halo game if was on though.
BTW the grunt hopped in one place he also flailed his arms like a insane psychopath

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
BTW the grunt hopped in one place he also flailed his arms like a insane psychopath
where there a bunch of dead flood around them if so his name is the thirsty grunt

TheArbiter25 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:I LOVED THE EASTER EGG GRUNTS
YA! The halo 3 jerk store grunt lol!
same thing happend to me the Arbiter shot the grunt befors i could talk to him so in order to get the grunt i killed the Arbiter LOL!

Worst memory:
Halo 3 story, sneaking up on flood, arbiter decides to shoot a carrier form, KABOOM!!, flood everywhere. Stupid arbiter.

My favorite memory while playing was playing HALO CE THE LIBRARY was when i was at the giant door to get to the last elevator and when the door opened this HUGE (and when i mean HUGE i mean HUGE!) horde of flood was on the other side of the door (And some of them had rocket launchers!) and i died like 100 time's before my friend came over and i had to start they level all over again i toke us a few times (we died ssssoooommme many times!) but i made it when my friend died and the cut scene wasn't the most enjoyable but i did it!

DBMAN1 wrote:My favorite memory while playing was playing HALO CE THE LIBRARY was when i was at the giant door to get to the last elevator and when the door opened this HUGE (and when i mean HUGE i mean HUGE!) horde of flood was on the other side of the door (And some of them had rocket launchers!) and i died like 100 time's before my friend came over and i had to start they level all over again i toke us a few times (we died ssssoooommme many times!) but i made it when my friend died and the cut scene wasn't the most enjoyable but i did it!
what diffaculty?

Return to “General discussion”