[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 96 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
So I've been looking through the gallery lately and I haven't had a single spark of genius. Terrific!

I think they need to put more hunters in their sets. And also make grunts and jackals more common than elites or brutes.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I think they need to put more hunters in their sets. And also make grunts and jackals more common than elites or brutes.
Agreed.

Just a small, cheap, pack of all six noble team members would be great! (something under $30 USD and preferably not an exclusive to toys r us/target/walmart )

No. For people who bought all of those different sets to get noble team, like me a set like that would be a slap in the face.

Another Sergeant Johnson figure!!!!

Pikachurocks786 wrote:Another Sergeant Johnson figure!!!!
Another Sergeant Johnson figure x 2!!!!

Sword of Sangheilios Clash set:3 red elite minors,2 white elite rangers,4 white grunt ranger and 2 jakal rangers Weapons:plasma caster,2 storm rifles,2 energy swords,5 plasma pistols and a beam rifle
Builds:The anti air plasma canon like the one from the game'

Sangheilios_01 wrote:No. For people who bought all of those different sets to get noble team, like me a set like that would be a slap in the face.
Makes sense but they never released any of the noble team sets in my area so I am just thinking about people who were not able to get the sets because the figures are so cool! But I get what your'e saying.

hello I'm back been busy with DESTINY TRACKER well because of RISE OF IRON the only thing I have to say is HALO:REACH FUEL ROD CANNONS!!!

Return to “Halo”