[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
future halo sets ideas - Page 3 - Community

future halo sets ideas

Got a question? Ask it here!
i want armor variants like mark V Alpha Reflex or Mark VI Scarred

I would like to see a figure set of the Red vs Blue characters from rooster teeth.

ya i agree. more options to choose from
how about a BUILD YOUR SPARTAN Site on MegaBloks.com so we can create our own spartan and add logos from the video games or for character creation
that would be sick and choose from any color or custom. and any set piece and even color the details like the chest plate with the grenadier of emiles. color the grenades on them and the belt. and allow fans and players to make there custom Spartan from the show or video game they want to create. or there own style spartan for personal interest.

and YES i want a Red VS Blue Pack also lol

Roy-Focker wrote:ya i agree. more options to choose from
how about a BUILD YOUR SPARTAN Site on MegaBloks.com so we can create our own spartan and add logos from the video games or for character creation
that would be sick and choose from any color or custom. and any set piece and even color the details like the chest plate with the grenadier of emiles. color the grenades on them and the belt. and allow fans and players to make there custom Spartan from the show or video game they want to create. or there own style spartan for personal interest.

and YES i want a Red VS Blue Pack also lol
You kinda already have a topic for this.

It is officially confirmed that mega bloks is making two new fireteams: Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris!

murphbloks wrote:It is officially confirmed that mega bloks is making two new fireteams: Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris!
Really? Awesome!

Yep. Osiris and Blue are confirmed. I believe they're Winter/Spring sets, although I wish they were here now.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”