[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 22 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
It will be cool a hind, an osprey from ghosts or an f-18 an a-10, a t-34 a soldier pack from stalingrad, a chinook or a mil-mi 18 a ghost keegan figure a black cats pby catalina and an mh-53

I'm still begging Mega for an Osprey, the first thing I wanted.

I love Mega Bloks,especially the COD line,but i think it would be WAY MUCH BETTER if they started making villains from COD games,like Zakhaev,Makarov,etc.I think that because all we can do for now is get some soldiers, some sets, and done. With the villains, we could make the play time more fun and even recreate our favorite mission. I don't buy Mega Bloks sets too much because (at least in my country) they are expensive and dont have a too big of a variety, but i would start buying then more times if they maded some villains in a few sets.

A good new battle packs would be SAS, GIGN, spetsnaz, and black op mercs cause you have all the right gear and peices for these packs, for the SAS you just need gas masks on each figure and all in black and navy blue, for GIGN you basically do the same thing except if someone has a visor it should be in gold. For spetsnaz you just got a new head that they often used in the MW series they should be in a light blue marbled Color. For mercs you have good heads which were all used in BO 2 anyone with a helmet there's should be a dark brown make there torso/legs a light olive and use an orangy red. PLZ make at least one of these!

A good new battle packs would be SAS, GIGN, spetsnaz, and black op mercs cause you have all the right gear and peices for these packs, for the SAS you just need gas masks on each figure and all in black and navy blue, for GIGN you basically do the same thing except if someone has a visor it should be in gold. For spetsnaz you just got a new head that they often used in the MW series they should be in a light blue marbled Color. For mercs you have good heads which were all used in BO 2 anyone with a helmet there's should be a dark brown make there torso/legs a light olive and use an orangy red. PLZ make at least one of these!

agreed with what has been said here already!

Bloks4u wrote:A good new battle packs would be SAS, GIGN, spetsnaz, and black op mercs cause you have all the right gear and peices for these packs, for the SAS you just need gas masks on each figure and all in black and navy blue, for GIGN you basically do the same thing except if someone has a visor it should be in gold. For spetsnaz you just got a new head that they often used in the MW series they should be in a light blue marbled Color. For mercs you have good heads which were all used in BO 2 anyone with a helmet there's should be a dark brown make there torso/legs a light olive and use an orangy red. PLZ make at least one of these!

i love your idea. they realy should done this.

Nice suggestions, here's a couple more ideas:

Sky Raiders,
Includes a C-47 Skytrain with X3 US Airborne soldiers with parachutes and a stand for the C-47.

Legends Sky Rivals,
Includes and BF109 with a pilot, a Supermarine Spitfire MKI with a pilot and 2 stands for the planes.

Mega Bloks should make a new set called Boot Camp. It would include a few metal bunk beds, some training obstacles and a crate with some accessories and a few WW2 rifles and a good amount of those rubber weapon holders! The figures should include five figures: Three WW2 military recruits and the highlight of the set, a WW2 style drill sergeant! The set should have a reasonable price of $19.99 (plus tax).

That would be an awesome idea mate! :)

Return to “Call of Duty”