[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 423 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Hey guy's just wondering what NFL team do you root for if your into that stuff. Dont worry I wont judge you. You should be proud of your team not ashamed! Except for when the patriot's cheated in the last super bowl! ( No offense) I live in the home of the Seahawks myself! GO HAWKS!!!! If I had to pick a second I would pick the Packer's.

CaptainHolt wrote:Hey guy's just wondering what NFL team do you root for if your into that stuff. Dont worry I wont judge you. You should be proud of your team not ashamed! Except for when the patriot's cheated in the last super bowl! ( No offense) I live in the home of the Seahawks myself! GO HAWKS!!!! If I had to pick a second I would pick the Packer's.
Umm, what about hockey lol? I'm that guy who has no favorite team, (I don't watch)

Dats fine man! I loooooove hockey too! Its my second fave sport beside's Football. I like the thunderbirds and the black hawk's!!!!!!!!!!

Go the Queenslanders !!!!

I don't really go for a certain team (Except sometimes for the Storms) speaking in NRL terms anyway ;) but I will go for Queensland in State of Origin, go the Maroons! XD

CaptainHolt wrote:Dats fine man! I loooooove hockey too! Its my second fave sport beside's Football. I like the thunderbirds and the black hawk's!!!!!!!!!!
0_0. The Blackhawks eh? I roll coyotes my self. I know i know! I could have chosen a better team but, ya know...

Frankly i don't watch sports much only when my Dad takes over the TV all Sunday. But if i had 2 Bengals or Cowboys.

I would go to a Cyclones game but i got "Sing in the rain" show to do. :(

Hoiy goiys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend in real life is here say hi bro!!!!! " hoi boi"

Haha hey Cpt's best mate

Well another 30 degree day (86 F) nice and warm

Haha good one! Actually his nicknames G$ Lol :) Ya the coyotes are not bad I like em! Hockeys fun bit I suck at skating so I would be mostly useless. I not bad at goalie but I trip when im skating fast pretty often :)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”