[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 426 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Haha nah I haven't seen the trailer yet n don't know if you guys could help me out, can you put music in a video? I wasn't sure but someone posted a video (last stand) and they had music in the background, so is it allowed or?? I was thinking of asking on the ask forum section but wanted to know if any of you had an idea?

CaptainHolt wrote:Ya! Wud up big bro J101!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your so much bigger than whats the square root of 24! Hmmmmmmm!!!!!! Hmmmmmm!!!! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!!!! BTW have you guys seen the trailer for titanfall 2?!!?!?!?!?!? It looks bad A! I might get an xbox one just so I can get Titan fall 2! My dads a huge titan fall fan so he will most likely buy it for himself but that means I can play it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too busy playing bf1 right now. Lol, can't wait for titanfall 2 though.

Jason-101 wrote:I like the Cowboys, And Green Bay Packers, plus the Texans. And the Tampa Bay Bucktooth. Footy ball is awesome.
Go Bills

Ughh.. I've been SWAMPED with homework and the PSAT...

HEY THERE NATER!!!! Glad you're back bro. :D

Official moving day = tomorrow :(

CaptainHolt wrote:Ya! Wud up big bro J101!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your so much bigger than whats the square root of 24! Hmmmmmmm!!!!!! Hmmmmmm!!!! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!!!! BTW have you guys seen the trailer for titanfall 2?!!?!?!?!?!? It looks bad A! I might get an xbox one just so I can get Titan fall 2! My dads a huge titan fall fan so he will most likely buy it for himself but that means I can play it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not really a fan of titan fall. GEARS OF WAR SERIES IS 999,999,999,999,999,999,x BETTER!

Gears of war is pretty fun... I just got the new infinite warfare Mega Block figure!!!!!!! Gamestop exclusive! I just posted a review on him! If you want a video review check out Spicy Blocks Infinite warfare mega block fig review on Youtube! Its awesome!!!!!!!

Wait Cpt are you SpicyBlocks? Visited the channel n I like the reviews *thumbs up*

got a few more uppers to load. and we will be seeing an old friend.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”