[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Videos - Community

Videos

Got a question? Ask it here!
Mega bloks, why is it when someone try's to upload a stop motion it does not work? I know some people that tried and failed to successfully upload a stop motion.

I don't know, I made multiple exclusively for this.

Spartan818 wrote:Mega bloks, why is it when someone try's to upload a stop motion it does not work? I know some people that tried and failed to successfully upload a stop motion.
If your video didn't get published it is probably because it violated some of the rules/guidelines.

Community Team
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Spartan818 wrote:Mega bloks, why is it when someone try's to upload a stop motion it does not work? I know some people that tried and failed to successfully upload a stop motion.
If your video didn't get published it is probably because it violated some of the rules/guidelines.
Hey Spartan818,

The main reason as to why videos don't get published is due to the excessive violence. Make sure you read our Rules / Guidelines to posting in our Gallery! Hope to see some content from you soon. :)

Hey Mega,
I have a question in regards to posting videos. Can you use any sort of background music/song? (as long as there is no foul language) Or can it only be royalty free? I ask because I saw a video posted (last stand) and the person had music in the background.

Thanks,
Assassinater117

One of the upload guidelines is "no copyright infringing content", so unless you're sure the music is free to use, or you have permission to use it, I'd probably err on the side of caution.

Community Team
Assassinater117 wrote:Hey Mega,
I have a question in regards to posting videos. Can you use any sort of background music/song? (as long as there is no foul language) Or can it only be royalty free? I ask because I saw a video posted (last stand) and the person had music in the background.

Thanks,
Assassinater117
Hey Assassinater,

As mentioned by NatoGreavesy, our guidelines state that we do not accept copyrighted content. So if you are to use background music, please use royalty free music. :)

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Okay, thanks for the response Cary *thumbs up*

I know this has been resolved but I wanted to add that that the best place to post to get these things fixed quickly is here: Forum / Website Tech support

The site guys monitor that forum.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”