[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 101 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
they should create a series on the halo games deleted content like the heavy trooper,the flood juggernaut,the cougar,and the gorgon .Also they should make a covenant engineer .also they should make a top 10 series where it will be a vote on sets figures and weapons where the top 10 sets will be re-released and the top 10 characters will be a blind bag series and the top character would be the secret one and the top 10 weapons would be one weapon in each characters blind bag or all sold on a little weapons pack.

Hey guys I'm back, love these ideas and I've been currently reading Halo: Fractions. So, now I've developed a new idea how about Mega Bloks makes the insurrectionists in halo. We've only seen UNSC and Covenant so far but we're forgetting that Earth had its own battles before the Covenant. These where fought between the Insurrectionists and the UNSC. There's still a little information we still don't know about the Insurrectionists but it's still enough to make a few sets.

Ok I'm leaving this now so my final words are.... STOP MAKING 343 BASED SETS PLEASE!

Nothing too fancy, I'd just like to see super-poseable Jackals, some more variety with Jackals like a Sniper or Ranger configuration, along with more variety in Grunts.

Currently we only have the Storm & Imperial Grunt for the new trilogy's aesthetics, so I hope that we'll see the Heavy & Ranger variants as well.

I also hope they'll finish the various Elite ranks and finally introduce the Elite Warrior armour configuration.

Thanks for reading.

I think mega should make super posable halo reach covenant

I think it would be really cool to get the old highly detailed ODST drop pods with the new figures. Also it would be cool to have weapon attachments like the in the Halo 5 req system.

no ideas just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO 5

AngryArbiter wrote:no ideas just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO 5
The worst halo game yet.

Spartanz19 wrote:
The worst halo game yet.
What about the forge? That has to be great. (Or am I wrong? Z19 please tell me if the forge is as bad as the game.)

HellJumper023 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
The worst halo game yet.
What about the forge? That has to be great. (Or am I wrong? Z19 please tell me if the forge is as bad as the game.)
The single player campaign left a lot to be desired, but the multiplayer is pretty in depth.

Return to “Halo”