[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 103 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
More information on red team set AI Isebel Spartan laser 2 smgs and a shotgun.

Spartanz19 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:no ideas just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO 5
The worst halo game yet.
I think halo 4 was the worst

Spartan-092 wrote:The worst halo games are Spartan assault and Spartan strike.
agreed

How about a Master Chief Collection battle pack with master chief figure stand, HALO:CE ANIVERCARY Master Chief with a HALO:REACH Magnum, HALO 2: ANIVERCARY Master Chief with duel SMGs, HALO 3 Master Chief with a HALO 3 Assault Rifle, and a HALO 4 Master Chief with a HALO 4 Assault Rifle

Ideas for Sets:
Signature set: CAS-class assault carrier Shadow of Intent or High Charity
More NMPD!!!!!!
Red Vs Blue sets based off the show

I want to see the Achilles armour...

The three spartan armors that I would love mega bloks to make is the Centurion, Cinder, & Fotus

Hate to say this but... In my opinion I liked so much the old articuled figures more than the 2013's new articulations molds... Oh dear I would like to see Mega Bloks back to past

Can you start trying to convert from plastic to sustainability sourced matieral to reduce your carbon footprint because I love nature and want to stop global warming so please focus on the environment a bit

Sincerely,
The environment and stealth-soldier12

Return to “Halo”