[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
HAVOC - Page 36 - Community

HAVOC

Tell your own story!
Hey nater i saw your "Havoc" post! WHY JASON WHY!?

Yeah mate, though thinking this series will still come from the Havoc team but a different storyline. Hopefully I can start shooting some pics; but I don't know if I should do the comic series cause there are soo many comics :O what do you guys think?

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah mate, though thinking this series will still come from the Havoc team but a different storyline. Hopefully I can start shooting some pics; but I don't know if I should do the comic series cause there are soo many comics :O what do you guys think?
Do it! I never had an appearance!

Okay thanks Z19, I already have the story planned out ;) (don't worry you'll appear)

Yes Ru, the team is back, and this time the threat is like nothing they have ever faced...

One other thing, do any of you know where you can get free explosion n gunshot effect/pics from?

Sorry not me :/

Hey do you think i could make and appearance in Havoc I don't need to be in it long an appearance at LEAST. Please?

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay thanks Z19, I already have the story planned out ;) (don't worry you'll appear)
8]

Sure DB, what type of Spartan do you like?

For those who are wondering, these are the people that will be back in: J101, Red, Z19, Warrior, Viktor (aka RuCat), Silent, Cpt holt and now DB man.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”