[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 5 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Spartanz19 wrote:
CaryMega wrote:I must admit I've grown a liking to building Kubros, they're so fun! Building them is almost therapeutic for me. :)
I need to get one still, probably the chief.
Solid choice! :)

I'm more interested in the Destiny Customizer sets, definitely need to get one of those!

Gosh this is hard! My sir Lamarok figure brings back some memories! It was my first mega bloks figure that I still have to this very day! But all of the king Arthur figures and sets were great! But with sets I gotta go with my vulture gunship! It's such a cool set as are the figures!

Spartanz19 wrote:
CaryMega wrote:I must admit I've grown a liking to building Kubros, they're so fun! Building them is almost therapeutic for me. :)
I need to get one still, probably the chief.
Yah same here!

My most prized Set? Oh man, that's a hard one to answer! There's just so much quality stuff going on between ALL of the brands that it's a disservice to limit your view like that! But alright, alright, I'll try to play along! I suppose if I was going purely by the one I show off to my friends the most it would have to be the Destiny Fallen Walker set. It's just got so much going for it from sheer size, pose-ability, lights and detail. The included Hunter figure is a step above all others with the level of detail he boasts as well as his awesome fabric cape, so I suppose he ranks as my current favorite mini.

I've gotta love the.......

EVERY SET!!!!! But my favorite has to be the first pelican (which I sadly don't own any more) or the falcon.

My favourite fig is the one I use to represent me in my dioramas and on the site:

Oooo man my favorite. Man now that is hard. So many good sets over the years. I'd say it's a toss up between the mammoth, battlescape 3, and my first MAF bag figure, the original blue flame marine and I'll say he has the advantage by a long shot.

Edit: got to throw the forward unto dawn in here it's just such a amazing set.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Oooo man my favorite. Man now that is hard. So many good sets over the years. I'd say it's a toss up between the mammoth, battlescape 3, and my first MAF bag figure, the original blue flame marine and I'll say he has the advantage by a long shot.
I really want to get battlescape 3. But on Amazon they're like 140-something dollars.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:Oooo man my favorite. Man now that is hard. So many good sets over the years. I'd say it's a toss up between the mammoth, battlescape 3, and my first MAF bag figure, the original blue flame marine and I'll say he has the advantage by a long shot.
I really want to get battlescape 3. But on Amazon they're like 140-something dollars.
Ya I was lucky when I got mine It cost me 33 plus 12 for Shipping. Not bad actually. Id get another but as you said they are so exspensive. And the first was a flook
Killer spartan by the way. Your character looks really good.

Return to “General discussion”