[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
YOUTUBER BLOCKS - Community

YOUTUBER BLOCKS

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I thought it would be cool to have little MB youtuber mystery packs or something like the HALO HEROS series hears some suggestions feel free to add your own! : )

Series 1 FuriousDestroyer of popularMMos, Venturian of Venturiantale, Dan TDM ( The Dimand Minecart), Jerome, BajanCanadyan, FuzionZ gamer,

Yeah that would be cool! But I think that they would never be able to cover every youtuber! And that might upset some people!

Series 2 StampyLongnose, SuperGirlyGamer from popularMMos, HomlessGoomba from Venturiantale,Notch ,Skydosmincraft,

(ps I know I'm listing guys who mostly play minecraft but I'm really only listingg ones I know,)

If we're adding this, might aswel add Mega Bloks YouTubers aswel like Goodwil Hunter and TheSSMotion
I'm not a YouTubeing type of person, more a music type person

thekiller2468 wrote:If we're adding this, might aswel add Mega Bloks YouTubers aswel like Goodwil Hunter and TheSSMotion
I'm not a YouTubeing type of person, more a music type person
good idea

Silenttakedown wrote:no
dude if all you have to to say about these topics are negative posts can you please keep it to yourself.

Also Captainsparklez, PythonGB, PaulsoaresJR and PewDiePie!

AngryArbiter wrote:Series 2 StampyLongnose, SuperGirlyGamer from popularMMos, HomlessGoomba from Venturiantale,Notch ,Skydosmincraft,

(ps I know I'm listing guys who mostly play minecraft but I'm really only listingg ones I know,)
Yah same here I mostly watch minecraft vids and one terraria channel!

Return to “General discussion”